Sign in to follow this  

Identification help pls, TE570 or TE610?

Hi

Im thinking of buying this Husky off a mate, i had a look round the bike and he gave me the paperwork, this is where im starting to get confused.

There is a copy of the Ebay advert which says TE610, the MOT,s say 570, the V5 has no model shown and they have got a 2 instead of a Z on the VIN number shown.

Anyway its a 2000, the headstock has a label showing Husqvarna 8AE Cagiva, the VIN is ZCGH601AAYV005614

Ebay%20005_zpseu25qlqz.jpg

Ebay%20009_zps7cwmgqtt.jpg

Any help much appreciated

Keith

I don't know for sure since I had an 06 610 so things may have changed dramatically and I didn't follow the early 610's.  That bike has many difference from my 06:  Chain on the other side, clutch cover entirely different, no kick start, oil filter in a different spot.  So...doesn't look like a 610, at least to the later Cagiva model.  Sorry cant be sure...

PS:  hope you don't ride in any water with the job done on the air cleaner cover (which is on the correct side) 🙂

I don't know for sure since I had an 06 610 so things may have changed dramatically and I didn't follow the early 610's.  That bike has many difference from my 06:  Chain on the other side, clutch cover entirely different, no kick start, oil filter in a different spot.  So...doesn't look like a 610, at least to the later Cagiva model.  Sorry cant be sure...

PS:  hope you don't ride in any water with the job done on the air cleaner cover (which is on the correct side) 🙂

Not the most intelligent mod is it 🙂

I know the sizes are the same but for insurance etc i will have to find out the model

The 2000 model was called a TE 610. I think in 2001 & 2002 they called it a 570.

The 2000 model was called a TE 610. I think in 2001 & 2002 they called it a 570.

Many thanks