My 2013 SXF is to Tall How Can I Lower The Seat Height

Hi Guys

Recently I had my bike set up for me with sag and all suspension setting but had stiffer springs added to front and rear.

I am 5 ft 9 and 110 kg

Would like to say short but stocky but mates call me butterbean lol.

Now front is no issue I can adjust on Triple clamp but back even though its set up its now the seat it way tailer when I am sitting on the bike.

Can I purchase something to reduce the height for us not so tail guys.

Thanks in Advance

Don't move your forks to adjust ride height, that has a huge effect on handling and unless you are trying to change your handling it's not a good idea.

I cut a lot of my seats down, I use an electric carving knife to cut the main shape, and then I use an angle air grinder with a roloc disc on it to do the final shaping.  It looks like it was molded that way when it's done, it comes out perfect.  These are the discs I'm talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/3M-07480-Coarse-Surface-Conditioning/dp/B0002STR90

Thanks so much guys for your replies,

I do have a lowered seat on the bike now. Might check out the Kouba lowering spring sound like the KTM Lowering Link 11-1R lowers the 2011 - 2014 rear 3/8". will do the job.

Thanks again for all your support guys

What a morning ended up finding one online 15 minutes from my home at the MXSuperstore.com

Could not believe my bloody luck thinking I am going to have t wait 2 weeks from one from the states lol

Its a Krooztune one and drops the bike 30mm

I have installed it and amazing guys works a treat

Really well made and direct fit.

2016-01-23 14.49.52.jpg

2016-01-23 12.43.38.jpg

2016-01-23 14.08.06.jpg

Edited by ozibimmer