Sign in to follow this  

Bike in a Honda Pilot?

Sure with enough effort anything will fit.  Heck I saw this at my first ever hare scramble last year.

Not too safe, however the will to ride is very powerful and makes some do crazy things 🤣

Sure with enough effort anything will fit.  Heck I saw this at my first ever hare scramble last year.

Oh I never once thought it was safe but I had to take a pic of it.  When I arrived that am he was in a tent next to his car and his bike was there outside.  Never once thought about how he got it there until I saw that set up.

hotel stays so not using my rack jack and leaving the bike outside.

Hotel staff shouldn't have anything b!tch about if you take your bike to your room. Just make sure to put a drip pan under it for good measure. I mean it shouldn't leak, it's not like a Harley where you would have to put a drip pan under a poster of a Harley , but just the same, you don't want to get a bill for new carpet if you can help it.

I've bought five 35" tires from a guy that had them in his VW beetle. In high school my friend hauled his quadracer racer around with his mustang. Took the trunk lid off, parked the rear wheels in the trunk and front wheels on the roof. :D

I've been known to put my dirt bike in a hotel room. I just make sure nobody is looking

When I was in college I kept my CR125 in my dorm room.

Edited by hadfield4wd

I have fitted a bike in a Ford Escape. The Pilot should have enough room for a disassembled bike. in the back.