Sign in to follow this  

California Tuesday, Day in the Life of a Hollywood Stuntman

Hi Amigo's

A few years back I made a short video called "Monday.. Day in  the Life of a Hollywood Stuntman". It got a few views and I got some requests to make Tuesday. I started "Tuesday" 5 years ago, and then my buddy that's in it moved away. So I had to be creative on how to finish it. Then my hard drive crashed, so I thought I had lost it. But recently I found a place that was able to retrieved it off my hard drive. So I was about done with it and I had a few shots left that I needed with my wife.  Then she becomes a pain the ass about it, so another year goes by.  Anyway, over the New Year I was out at Cal City, and came up with another way on how to end it.

Its not meant to be take seriously, its really silly and goofy like my job in Hollywood. 

So here it is:

https://vimeo.com/151528325

• Like 7

First off, nice attempt.

I'm a self gratifying film critic, with a huge supporter so my opinion is to help, not to hurt.

Nice mono's, nice gap jump over the truck. Cute kids for such a old man. Hot wife, she must be partially blind. Overall it was very entertaining. However, like most things hollywood produces and awards, the movie was lacking in people of color. Nice job racist.

• Like 14

Funny vids! Glad you're doing what you love. And thanks for all you do with "Day in the Dirt" (I think that was you and your dad in the new "On Any Sunday").

• Like 1

So which one in the Toytota Tacoma commercial is you?  Every time it comes on I think, one of those guys has to be jnr450r

• Like 1

So which one in the Toytota Tacoma commercial is you?  Every time it comes on I think, one of those guys has to be jnr450r

In the opening of the Toyota spot I'm the guy on the YZ wheeling in front of the blue Toyota and the first guy that hits the ramp to jump over the baricades. Then I'm just in the mix with all the other bikes and trucks and Ricky Johnson with the rabbit head on.   That was a fun day down in Superstition.

• Like 5

Dang! Laid down his bike just for fun. Ouch!

I just want to know how  the bar end mirrors were still intact at the end of the video!

I just want to know how the bar end mirrors were still intact at the end of the video!

Ahhh. He's got more than 1 stunt up his sleeves. Lol

I just want to know how  the bar end mirrors were still intact at the end of the video!

I didn't laytdown my Ducati, I tossed away one of my old Honda SuperMoto 450's. If you watch the crash you can see my 832 front number plate. 

I didn't laytdown my Ducati, I tossed away one of my old Honda SuperMoto 450's. If you watch the crash you can see my 832 front number plate. 

I caught that trickery! That road jump looked like you cased it pretty good too.

I caught that trickery! That road jump looked like you cased it pretty good too.

I only had 20 feet of run up, to jump 32 feet, I made it, but smack my nuts really hard. So I came up with the idea to look like I was short and did some shots of me rolling around on the ground. It's kinda like Anvil and DB on a Saturday night when they are watching SX in their double wide that they share together, and one wants Alessi really bad and the other wants Barcia.  Its go time....for the no talents  😛

• Like 5

Dang! Laid down his bike just for fun. Ouch!

That one was slow, maybe 35 mph. Faster is better, 55 to 65 is ideal makes the bike highside a lot of the times.    :ride:

• Like 1

Jimmy I am a crafty if you ever need snacks at your house.. i mean "set"...great video...