Sign in to follow this  

Why honda has ruined my life!

I mean what is this!!?? I thought honda was supposed to be a reliable bike brand? I kept hearing from ppl "if you want reliable buy an air cooled honda"" so what did I do?? I brought one! And to my discust this happens! Never buying air cooled again.

1453551424568.jpg

• Like 2

Oh the humanity, a broken cable!  That never happened to any bike ever. Alert the media. :goofy:

• Like 3

I mean what is this!!?? I thought honda was supposed to be a reliable bike brand? I kept hearing from ppl "if you want reliable buy an air cooled honda"" so what did I do?? I brought one! And to my discust this happens! Never buying air cooled again.

Someone sounds like a drama queen !

If its a new bike then that is kind of a fluke I'd say. If it's a used bike then buy a cable and a cable injector and don't let it happen again. [emoji15]

• Like 1

Oh boys/girls I'm slightly disappointed you thought I was serious. Just a little harmless laugh that's all. BTW the bike is extremely well looked after don't worry about that, the grease in the perch is 2 weeks old and the cable was extra lubed, I seen it coming weeks before it happened, even ordered a new cable before it happened.

1453557301244.jpg

• Like 4

Oh boys/girls I'm slightly disappointed you thought I was serious. Just a little harmless laugh that's all. BTW the bike is extremely well looked after don't worry about that, the grease in the perch is 2 weeks old and the cable was extra lubed, I seen it coming weeks before it happened, even ordered a new cable before it happened.

Haaaaaaaaaa, Nice bike btw NzJohnny!

• Like 1

Looks like an aftermarket perch/lever and an old abused cable.

Be sure the slot in the adjuster nut faces towards the back of the bike or it will rub and break again.

And so many missed the point(humor) of the thread. 🙄  Every day I understand more and more how people like obama get elected. Scary!

• Like 3

And so many missed the point(humor) of the thread. 🙄 Every day I understand more and more how people like obama get elected. Scary!

Why make it political, booo on you George

lol

And so many missed the point(humor) of the thread. 🙄  Every day I understand more and more how people like obama get elected. Scary!

Isn't that broken cable covered under Obama Care?

• Like 1