Why honda has ruined my life!

I mean what is this!!?? I thought honda was supposed to be a reliable bike brand? I kept hearing from ppl "if you want reliable buy an air cooled honda"" so what did I do?? I brought one! And to my discust this happens! Never buying air cooled again.

Someone sounds like a drama queen !

If its a new bike then that is kind of a fluke I'd say. If it's a used bike then buy a cable and a cable injector and don't let it happen again. [emoji15]

• Like 1

Oh boys/girls I'm slightly disappointed you thought I was serious. Just a little harmless laugh that's all. BTW the bike is extremely well looked after don't worry about that, the grease in the perch is 2 weeks old and the cable was extra lubed, I seen it coming weeks before it happened, even ordered a new cable before it happened.

1453557301244.jpg

• Like 4

Oh boys/girls I'm slightly disappointed you thought I was serious. Just a little harmless laugh that's all. BTW the bike is extremely well looked after don't worry about that, the grease in the perch is 2 weeks old and the cable was extra lubed, I seen it coming weeks before it happened, even ordered a new cable before it happened.

Haaaaaaaaaa, Nice bike btw NzJohnny!

• Like 1