Sign in to follow this  

97 yamaha yz 250 repair manual

Hi guys, New here. Hoping someone could help me out with a repair manual. I have a full rebuild required and need the specs. Thanks in advance. I will post some pics. and maybe some video once I figure your site out. I'm a small engine repair mechanic that works on anything from construction and landscaping equipment to motorcycle and atv repair. Also outboards.

You can get a service manual through Yamaha. Ain't cheap at $80, but can pay for itself in a hurry if it saves you a fubar. Downside, Yamaha service manuals don't go into quite as much detail as I would like (compared to the Kawi, Suzuki, and Ducati manuals I've had/have). But, considering you have a good wrench background, should be plenty to get the job done.

Thanks for the reply OLHILLBILLY. expensive i know. was kind of hoping someone on here could email me one or there was a spot on here to go and download. I'm new to these forum and not really sure how yhey work. thanks again

You can sometimes get lucky and find free ones online. Did a quick search and found this one:

http://data.manualslib.com/pdf3/59/5823/582255-yamaha/yz125nlc.pdf?92718cdf8d69574b88ba1ec461d484f8&take=binary

May not be the right year and in the end it may be sometime necessary, which really isn't a bad thing.

Oops, accidentally searched for a 125! Oh well, you get the idea.

Edited by sullyfam