Sign in to follow this  

Where to Find XT Parts?

I'm getting a lot of blow by on my piston on my XT. I think the rings did not seal well initially. The power valve cover stays full of sludge. Also the vent tube from the PV valve going to the skid plate has a lot of sludge in it after each ride. So, where do I find parts? The Beta USA site does not have Pistons listed.

I also need a spark plug, but thinking of using the NGK BR7ES that I have from my KTM. But if I did want to use the OE plug, where do I get it?

Rocky Mountain now carries a prox piston kit for the 300RR so that is encouraging. Will the 300RR piston fit the XT? That would be sweet.

Edited by jeffrow68

I'm getting a lot of blow by on my piston on my XT. I think the rings did not seal well initially. The power valve cover stays full of sludge. Also the vent tube from the PV valve going to the skid plate has a lot of sludge in it after each ride. So, where do I find parts? The Beta USA site does not have Pistons listed.

I also need a spark plug, but thinking of using the NGK BR7ES that I have from my KTM. But if I did want to use the OE plug, where do I get it?

Rocky Mountain now carries a prox piston kit for the 300RR so that is encouraging. Will the 300RR piston fit the XT? That would be sweet.

Where did you buy your bike?.. 

I live in Louisiana and there are no beta dealers here. I bought my XT in Alabama, about an 8 hour ride away.

Still curious if the 300RR piston kit will fit the XT?

So call up your dealer .. that's the first best thing to do. You have a warranty.. or are you past 6 months.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

It looks like AOMC (ktm-parts.com) are going to or already are selling Beta parts now! I've not yet used them, but they are a pretty big KTM outfit.  

Here's the link to the ring(s) for the 2015 xt.  I can't figure out how to navigate their website, but if you know the part numbers, you can just search for them in the upper righthand search window. Seems to work.  

http://www.ktm-parts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=ssearch&q=026.02.031.00.00

I think you need two for the xt.  

RE: does the 300RR parts fit:  

The part number for the XT seems to come up as the 300RR ring.  But to be sure, I'd just go on to BetaUSA's website and look at the parts manual for the 300RR and see if it is the same part number as the part for your bike!  Then you are golden!  Let us know what you find out and post it in the cross reference thread!

Good Luck!

Edited by ssorange