Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Rides

Hey all a buddy and I are lookin for a group of guys to go ride with, we mainly ride out at Wildcat on the single tracks and would love to ride with a group! Let me know if any of you guys are interested! Thanks!!

I will pay attention to this thread as I would like to ride up there more.  Only problem is all of the guys I ride with have sold their bikes.  I should be riding up there this weekend with the family though.  Husky 510, KTM 380, KLX450, CRF230 coming up on Sunday.

Will be riding wildcat (Pima-Bartlett) Thursday at 2:00 and Boulders Sunday at 2:00 let me know

Boulders OHV area the exact directions are on the internet but it's just past mile marker 12 on carefree highway just past scorpion bay. After you pass mile marker 12 you start to slow down and turn right (north) on a dirt road and follow that till you see the the staging area signs

I ride Wildcat almost every Sunday that isn't on a AMRA race weekend and I'm usually alone.  I tend to prefer riding alone so I can go at my fastest pace and I don't like to stop much in order to make it more like a race situation.  I'm not usually there before 10am except during summer.  It's crazy how crowded Wildcat is these days but that makes it safer for me to ride alone.  Probably so crowded because it's about the best riding area in the vicinity.