Canard

Anybody see the Canard crash in the main? Emig said his instincts told him Trey got a little help and it would seem so since he hit the Finish Line pylon.

Ya they showed last night it was just quick. He got together with brayton at the bottom of the finish line corner. It looked like maybe brayton bars hit his hand where he got injured. And just lost control of the bike. The wreck didn't look that bad at all. I only saw a 1 sec playback so there might be more going on there it wasn't the best angle.

The one in his heat didn't look that wonderful.  Looked like he went over a jump slightly behind Peick and came down on him a little, which turned his bars to the right where another guy came down on him a little to the point he crashed, then Reed used him for traction. 

He didn't eat it hard at all, likely lingering problems from his hand injury earlier. Sounds like he pulled off before he wrecked it even bigger, smart move

but wait a second, bubba didn't race because after 300 concussions he didn't think he could ride at the pace he normally does but he's a loser? Canard has crashed out of more series than bubba and has only 1-2 lites titles and less than 5 sx wins and he's smart but bubbas a loser. It's obvious that the bubba haters are just haters, they don't say shit about Reed when Reed has had more different rides than Millsaps and has crashed out as much as bubba.

why is that, don't u ever have dreams of getting the best bj and when u get to the finish line and open your eyes its your mom or sister turning the wrench down there? Goes into nightmare real fast! Lol

Dude, that's seriously just wrong.

But yeah, that's happened to me as well.

• Like 1

Difference between Trey and Bubba is that if the #7 sustained the same crash and hand injury , he would be out for 6+ rounds.

No difference, they are both crash magnets, except that crashnard has less titles and probably always will.

Dude, that's seriously just wrong.

But yeah, that's happened to me as well.

I guess it's a good thing it turns into a nightmare, if someone woke up from that and wasn't traumatized then they are messed up. Imagine telling the wife, honey I had a awesome dream last nite! That would go over well. Edited by tnat1

but wait a second, bubba didn't race because after 300 concussions he didn't think he could ride at the pace he normally does but he's a loser? Canard has crashed out of more series than bubba and has only 1-2 lites titles and less than 5 sx wins and he's smart but bubbas a loser. It's obvious that the bubba haters are just haters, they don't say shit about Reed when Reed has had more different rides than Millsaps and has crashed out as much as bubba.

Face Palm.

Face Palm.

well its true, why no talk about Reed. Bubba has more wins, titles but no one calls Reed a bitch. Let's see bubba has had 3 factory rides, kawi, won titles, Yamaha won titles, Suzuki has had what 7-8 wins, more than all of canards total wins on big bikes. Reed won a title sx on Yamaha, Reed won mx title on Suzuki, Reed goes to kawi, can't finish a season, rides Honda can't finish a season, now Yamaha, maybe get a win. So who's the loser?

Difference between Trey and Bubba is that if the #7 sustained the same crash and hand injury , he would be out for 6+ rounds.

yes out for 6 rds but then win 5 races- remember 2014 sx series, had most wins that season? Remember? How many titles and wins does canard have? Most over rated rider out there as bad as Millsaps. Out of all the riders out on the sx track today - who has won titles? Only bubba, Reed and dungey. Roczens never won a sx title and what 1-2 sx races, the only two guys worth a crap besides dungey that have proven themselves is Reed and bubba. Hell bubba beat roczen and dungey at straight rhythm. Undefeated champ. 2 yrs in a row.

Well I for one don't care who's better or has more wins. (maybe the only one)

I love to watch Stewart ride cause he's fast, smooth and if you watch long enough he will give spectacular crash.

I really love to watch Trey his speed is amazing and I think he goes rage blind at times, his heart is all there, then he crashes.

I like to watch Reed because he getting on in years (for this sport) and you still can't count him out of contention. then he Chadapults.

and this list goes on...

there are only a few riders that I don't really care to watch much. (here comes the hate mail).

One of them is Dungey. He is fast, smooth, consistent, and is one of the best riders in the sports history. (in my opinion)

perhaps because his level of skill makes him look like he not even trying, but he is not that fun to watch, period.

Edited by daled