Sign in to follow this  

Tokyo mods?

I have a 2016 kxf 450 and want a lil more power , will this company make me a custom map for my bike if I have a stock bike with a 4.1 slip on (stock header) , and will it jeopardize my motor at all or make it run hot???

What did Tokyo mods tell you? You should ask them... But they are a reputable company if that's what you're worried about. And no, it won't blow your bike up.

I had them remap a 12 KX250f and it wasn't like a huge night and day difference but it did run a little better down low and started a bit easier.

I have a 2016 kxf 450 and want a lil more power , will this company make me a custom map for my bike if I have a stock bike with a 4.1 slip on (stock header) , and will it jeopardize my motor at all or make it run hot???

Tokyo Mods is a great company.

I put a full yoshi on my 16 450 and didn't notice a huge difference so I sent out the ECU and had it remapped for full exhaust on pump gas and it really woke the bike up! It also runs cleaner with less popping really happy with what tokyo mods did.    

I went with a Supercooler water pump kit from Boyesen for heat issues and have never had a problem no matter what aftermarket tricks I run on my KX450F.  I am currently working with the GET power system and never have issues with heating and we get some pretty hot days here in Florida.  If you are running wide open all the time for long periods there are more cooling options to upgrade too like actual fan units and upgraded radiators but they get costly.  I would check how it effects your heat BEFORE getting too expensive though.  Tokyo mod tech guys are pretty cool and they know their stuff they should know how their units effect the heating on the bikes as they sell quite a lot of these things.