boot shopping

extreme supply in long beach will give you the best deal if you go in and pay cash.

for online shopping, look up ridersdiscount.com and email MIKE. he is my go to guy for most of my gear. pay no attention to the prices posted. email or call him and tell him you are a friend of thewolf's. you wont be disappointed.

Edited by TheW0LF
  • Like 3

I have been looking for new boots for a while, wondering what the best brand is for offroad durability and comfort as well. Alpine Stars suck. So far I have heard Sidi and Gearne for a while.

been riding 1-2 times a week for the last 2 years with my sg-10. With minimal wear.
  • Like 3

Garne or Sidis

Tried on the SG10s, SG12s, and the Sidi Crossfires with the sole replacement system.

Liked the fit of the Sidi's the best, but I ended up picking up some near new SG10s off of ebay for cheap.

I'm 100pct satisfied with the SG10s, would recommend them.

Edited by mitchb
  • Like 2

Cheapest place for sidi is in holland. Free shipping, no customs, to taxes.... Delivery took two weeks, but I saved 200 bucks.

Chromeburner.com

I like mine so much, thinking about getting another pair. I own sg-11 and I own crossfire srs

are the srs true to size?

Yesterday I hit a stump while going about 30 mph. Tore my boot apart and made my foot sore. Now I need new boots.

Who has a good sale going on for these things?

Rick, is it hard finding boots with two different foot sizes? Finding a pair in a men's left size 15 and a right in a woman's size 8 must be hard for you:/
  • Like 3