Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Bike Stolen from A2 tunnel. Link inside

I hate thieves. Maybe they should hire Pieck to stand guard and beat up any suspicious looking people.

• Like 1

I saw this on Instagram -- a camera somewhere caught the thieves tag number ---  White F250 driving away with a KTM's handlebars draped carelessly over the bedside ---  i hope the authorities have tracked it down by now

He got it back!!

A local photographer got the pics of the guys truck and license, and everyone has been sharing it on social media. Looks like LA sheriff's recovered it, and he just picked it up.

• Like 2

Thing is, the more open and brazen it looks, the less likely people are to interfere. I remember a few years ago, guys would rent 5ton deck trucks, slap "Cat Rental Store" decals on them and go take skidsteer and such. Guy would jump out, say he was picking up the machine for service and it would never return. Workers would help load the machines because they thought it was all legit. Some dude riding some bike away in fairly public place, many wouldn't think otherwise.

• Like 3

He got it back!!

A local photographer got the pics of the guys truck and license, and everyone has been sharing it on social media. Looks like LA sheriff's recovered it, and he just picked it up.

Did they arrest the lowlife Thief?

Thing is, the more open and brazen it looks, the less likely people are to interfere. I remember a few years ago, guys would rent 5ton deck trucks, slap "Cat Rental Store" decals on them and go take skidsteer and such. Guy would jump out, say he was picking up the machine for service and it would never return. Workers would help load the machines because they thought it was all legit. Some dude riding some bike away in fairly public place, many wouldn't think otherwise.

Exactly. Hiding in plain sight. If people act like they know what they're doing, and have something to make them look official (like the Cat rental sign, or clipboard and hi-vis vest) people typically don't ask many questions.
  • Like 2

grand theft is a felony...

That doesn't mean much in California anymore. I will be surprised if he spends more than 30 days in jail, community service and probation.

• Like 2

Now, I'm curious what will be stolen at the Oakland Supercross.

FYI there is a safe area just east of the Oakland Coliseum... It's called Nevada.

Man I can tell you that Vegas is no safe zone. You leave ANYTHING out that is not super tied down or locked up like Fort Knox and that shit is gone yo! 

• Like 2

Now, I'm curious what will be stolen at the Oakland Supercross.

FYI there is a safe area just east of the Oakland Coliseum... It's called Nevada.

Probably just as safe in Oakland as anywhere. Most of the lowlife zipper-head meth & smack trash live in the burbs or rural areas these days anyway --they steal from their own mothers. If ain't tied down anywhere it is gone I guess and geography won't help.

• Like 1

Man I can tell you that Vegas is no safe zone. You leave ANYTHING out that is not super tied down or locked up like Fort Knox and that shit is gone yo!

Why my friend moved to Parhrump.

We walked into this pretty redneck bar. My friend was a little nervous. I said don't worry, I know how to blend. I listened for a while. Complaints about crime, gangs in Las Vegas schools, child molesters... I speak up, "Child molesters? Just shoot them!" They look over and say, "You guys are OK, you can come drink with us." How to make friends.

• Like 2

Probably just as safe in Oakland as anywhere. Most of the lowlife zipper-head meth & smack trash live in the burbs or rural areas these days anyway --they steal from their own mothers. If ain't tied down anywhere it is gone I guess and geography won't help.

Yep, indoors and out of view is about the only way to safely store suff anymore. Add fences, dogs, and a guard.

I grew up in Oakland. Some parts are nice. Some are, "Beam me up Scottie! Now!"

The state parks put a webcam in the parking lot at Cow Mtn, so you can watch your stuff get boosted by the local meth heads.

• Like 2

The guy called into the Pulpmx show last night and told the whole story. Its really crazy all the stuff that fell into place for him to get his bike back. Def worth a listen.

• Like 2

The guy called into the Pulpmx show last night and told the whole story. Its really crazy all the stuff that fell into place for him to get his bike back. Def worth a listen.

post the link brotha