Rear brake light switch bracket

It's .090" 304 SS.

It's still pretty easy to check the oil, even with gloves on.  It would be difficult to place it anywhere else and be protected from damage.

Maybe, a hydraulic switch with rear disc but I don't think I need it.

• Like 1

Taking orders?

I'm flattered, that's very kind of you. Not yet.  My setup is a little inefficient using a scratch-start TIG, and 4 1/2" angle grinder.

The bracket is similar to the clutch cable bracket except requires welding.  The clutch bracket uses M6 x 43mm bolts so those are on order to replace the M6 x 40mm bolts .

I like to Connect my brake light using an extra push button on my handle bars next to my kill button. That way, when Others are getting close enough to see it, I push the button so they think I'm braking.

That's genius. I need this on the road. I do that by giving gas and light rear brake. Just don't end up like the boy who cried wolf ?

Your inefficient means are way ahead of mine. I don't own a welder nor would I know how to use it, although presented with opportunity I'd learn.

If there is opportunity for you to make two, even in rough finish steel I'd be interested in relieving you of them. [emoji4]

Well if you really want one you can replicate the OEM crf230l/m. You just need to tac weld a washer to the frame. anyone with a welder or a muffler shop can do it for you in 1 minute.

rb.jpg

• Like 1