Sign in to follow this  

Kx65

Alright ladies and gents. I sold the cobra (long story he never got to race on it ). So now he is moving on to bigger and better things. I'm going to out him on a kx65. I picked between a Honda 70 and the kx65. I ended up going with the 65 because I want him to learn how to use a clutch, simple as that.

So with that said. What year is the best because I can't afford a new one. So with that said. Please let the kx65 talk begin.

What's the year and info. I'm in ohio.

Haha I was only kidding when I wrote that. Didn't realize you are so close. I'm in the TT app so it's lacking some of the features, like where the member is from.

Here's my Craigslist ad. Sorry if the beginning or end sounds harsh, but I get some stupid people making ridiculous offers. Thought I'd try to weed out people offering me $700. And I hate scammers.

http://altoona.craigslist.org/mcy/5412399231.html

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

That's an awesome bike man. I just don't have that much and for a 2007 it's spot on as far as price range. I don't even have a trailer yet lol.

That's an awesome bike man. I just don't have that much and for a 2007 it's spot on as far as price range. I don't even have a trailer yet lol.

Well, i have it priced obo. But like I said people will still call and offer less than half.

Re: trailer. I only have a Dodge Caravan to haul. For one bike at a time, I just have a bike hauler that mounts on the back of the vehicle. I paid $50 on Craigslist, but new they're only $125 at Harbor Freight. That'll at least get you by till you work out a deal on a trailer.

Hope your search turns up something. You might find something really cheap that needs a little work. The parts on these little bikes are around 35-50% what I pay for my 250