Sign in to follow this  

Seals

Don't go cheap. Spend the extra money and get the SKF and be done with it. Those deals will last you a long time

Lol, just my luck.

I just bought all balls fork bushing/seal kit, shock kit, swing arm and linkage bearing and seal kits...

I could fall into a tub of titties and come up sucking my thumb...

They do look like good quality but the proof will be in the pudding.

Oh well it was 10% off everything at my local RD when I bought them back in black Friday week so at least I didn't buy them all at full pop.

Cheers,

Jon

I woukd send them back honestly ,you could really regret the decision after you waste hours trying to work out why things don't work properly

• Like 1

Na I will give them a go, as I said they look like high quality.

Further to that I cant find a bad review for them (I checked before I bought them) and they where even recommended over stock due them having a double lip (that advice was from a youtube video so take it for what its worth). If you look at the reviews on Amazon they are at 4.6 out 5 with 54 reviews...

If I have an issue RD will refund me anyways.

When I change them all out in a month or so I will post if I have any issues.

What was the bad experience you guys have had or heard about with all ballz?

Cheers,

Jon

Bad fit ,stiction, many extra parts delivered so you don't know which parts go where

I don't understand why you would ask for opinions, get opinions, 4 days later buy the exact opposite of quality and then just say, "oh well", they look high quality". Why even ask? Why waste peoples time. I'm sorry the local hick shop BSed you into buying an inferior product and really, good luck...

I don't understand why you would ask for opinions, get opinions, 4 days later buy the exact opposite of quality and then just say, "oh well", they look high quality". Why even ask? Why waste peoples time. I'm sorry the local hick shop BSed you into buying an inferior product and really, good luck...

Monk, your confused, I didn't ask any questions nor waste anybody's time.

I suggest you go back and read again...

Nobody BSed me into anything, all ballz is what Royal distributing carry's, simple as that.

Cheers,

Jon

I got one side done yesterday but wont get to the rest of the bearings, shock, swingarm and the other fork till some time before the spring...

So far they seem just like any other quality seal I have installed, they do have a double lip as was mentioned in that youtube video I mentioned earlier.

There was no extra parts and I was surprised to see they even had a new set of the outer ware rings that go on the outside of the fork tubes.

If I have any issues with the rest of the lot I will comment.

Cheers,

Jon

IMG_20160131_131142.jpg

IMG_20160131_140100.jpg

Monk, I am not the OP.

Yes that second bit was a legitimate question someone may ask on a forum like this...

Slow down take a breath and start at the top again, and stop wasting my time... 🤦

Cheers,

Jon

• Like 2

After looking at the pics I just put up I remembered there was some spare parts, the ware rings came in 2 different sizes, the ones in the pic where the ones that were too skinny, I put the fat ones on after the pic.

Cheers,

Jon