Sign in to follow this  

Will a Soundbomb Mini fit a M....only just!

It was a bit tight, fortunately the supplied bracket(s) are thin enough to bend/cut and drill.

May have to tidy it up a bit, was in a rush as it was getting dark. Does sound better than the Toot Toot original but not sure it looks 100%.

Cant see an alternative mounting point as yet, any ideas?

Sorry the pics came out a bit small...Ctrl ++++ for a closer look 🙂

SB Mini 1.png

SB Mini 2.png

SB Mini 3.png

SB Mini 4.png

Edited by SPL250M

Not well versed in electrical-gooberie sonforgive the noob question; Did you the replace the original fuse with a 30 or 20 amp fuse? Revzilla recommends using the wiring harness ($25.00 more) but was wondering if you could replace the stock 10a fuse with a 20a fuse in the little fusebox.

the wiring harness and what not is (as far as I can tell) only required with the full soundbomb not the mini. at least according to the documentation I read.

• Like 1

Sorry for late reply, I didnt change the fuse just pluged and played.

My pictures are terrible but you will need to fashion a 90 degree bracket from the one supplied and bend the half moon bracket on the right 0f the bike as you look forward back a lttle to make room, its a bit of a fiddle to be honest.

Im certainly pleased with the sound on the very odd occasion its used but you have to make sure theres a little space all round the horn otherwise it will buzz as it vibrates against the plastic.

Alternative is to find somewhere else to mount it.

Edited by SPL250M