Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Weimer to RCH

There might be rumors around the tents might be that wiemer may not be considered for longer term and Weimer's planning ahead for a ride before opportunities close up?

Just guessing though.

I didn't hear about this? I'm glad for Jake if it's true.

I've been thinking that he should still have the Monster Kawi ride, he's way more consistent and places significantly better than Hahn does. He's probably not going to win any more championships, but it seems like there is a place for a solid 5th to 7th place guy on any team. Tickle, Hahn, Brayton come to mind, even Milsaps has a ride. I don't know much about Team Tedder, but have to assume their pockets aren't as deep as BTO, RCH, etc..

I hope a good gig opens up for him.

Just made it over to Racerx, good for Jake, bad for Tickle....

Edited by poldies4

Super stoked for Jake, get back on a Factory bike, maybe put in a few more good finishes and see where the cards fall for next year... a LOT of contracts are up at the end of '16. Wise move.

• Like 2

🤣

CP is 13 points behind him already.

Jake had shelf partsso far,  CP has had  Factory backing. 

We'll see how they trend as the season goes on. 

• Like 2

I think the RMZ will suit him better, he wasn't to big on steering with the rear like Poto was and it seemed as though the KXF wasn't exactly the best handling bike to begin with. Should be interesting to say the least.

I think they are one in the same, good red blooded Americans that haul ass and do not have huge egos. I would think RCH would have more of us fans with a BT JW card next year

they also won't win any races haha
  • Like 1

they also won't win any races haha

Not exactly killing it now either.... Can't imagine Kenny is back there next year. My bet is Honda.

• Like 1