Sign in to follow this  

Unbreakable Lever

Hey I need to find an ubreakable lever for the new KTM Brembro Hydraulic Clutch? Streamline Reflex Levers on Motosport are said to fit, however Streamlines site says otherwise. ANy other levers out there? 

Thanks.

on motosport.com, the streamline claims to be a clutch but it looks more like a brake lever. You could either order a OEM clutch, or renthal has the Gen2 direct-fit for the new ktms. I'm not sure though if the renthal clutch is unbreakable. here is the website for the renthal clutch, http://www.renthal.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=&product_id=2830

Edited by bmx172

I broke my asv unBREAKABLE lever

Any lever that just pivots 90 degrees out is not unbreakable as you saw for yourself. There has to be up and down flex or dislocation to really be "unbreakable" and the typically levers that do this (pro taper, next, renthal) have warranties on the levers if the do break. They are roughly $90 though and upwards of $130 for the clutch perches

I run sunline v1 mdx levers, I'm not 100% sure how they fit on the KTMs but the fit on my YZ is flawless and I've had a few harder wrecks on them without them breaking. I highly recommend them

Any lever that just pivots 90 degrees out is not unbreakable as you saw for yourself. There has to be up and down flex or dislocation to really be "unbreakable" and the typically levers that do this (pro taper, next, renthal) have warranties on the levers if the do break. They are roughly $90 though and upwards of $130 for the clutch perches

IMO not true. Your levers should rotate on the bars if they take any sort of hit. If your levers don't rotate on the bars taking a hit you've way over tightened them.

I've never broken or bent a lever in an up/down direction. They always break/bend away from the bars.

Edited by c0ncEpT
  • Like 1

I must be doing something wrong.  I wreck once in awhile and haven't broken a stock lever in many years. :thinking:😉

I run sunline v1 mdx levers, I'm not 100% sure how they fit on the KTMs but the fit on my YZ is flawless and I've had a few harder wrecks on them without them breaking. I highly recommend them

I run Sunline V1 MDXs on my 2012 KTM. Fit just fine and mine have taken TONS of abuse.

Only problem with them is if you run stock KTM flag style handguards that mount to the perch some of the designs fit with some modification (some filing)...and some of the designs dont fit over the levers at all.