Sign in to follow this  

Any 1 want to earn beer tokens ? jetting Drz e fcr flat carb! Please read;) ;) ;)

Hi, after checking online on the JD website at the total price of the jet kit and fuel screw witch was a grand total of 148 quid!!!! Witch I can not afford!!!

I was told you can buy jets single and its comes to much much much cheaper that way...

So if anyone want to earn some beer tokens and get all the right stuff together for me and be able to post them, obviously I would pay direct to them before and sort what I need due to me not having a clue what and where to order form....! Or what jets are needed I would be much appreciated and Obvioulsy you would earn for your knowledge and kindness

Hi, after checking online on the JD website at the total price of the jet kit and fuel screw witch was a grand total of 148 quid!!!! Witch I can not afford!!!

I was told you can buy jets single and its comes to much much much cheaper that way...

So if anyone want to earn some beer tokens and get all the right stuff together for me and be able to post them, obviously I would pay direct to them before and sort what I need due to me not having a clue what and where to order form....! Or what jets are needed I would be much appreciated and Obvioulsy you would earn for your knowledge and kindness

Whats your elevation

Hi, 303 feet I just got up from

Whatsmyelevation.com

More than welcome to check if you know a better site or better way ? Better to be safe than sorry,

Postcode cf45 4pg (South Wales)

Thanks,

Where is the best place to order these parts from? And correct ones?

Forgot to mention the bike is a standard e,

It has after market exhaust

Also snorkel removed (so it's the same as the 3x3 mod)

Coast enricher removed

Thanks for your time and effort to reply to some idiot that doesn't have a clue with jetting at all;(

• Like 1

Where is the best place to order these parts from? And correct ones?

Forgot to mention the bike is a standard e,

It has after market exhaust

Also snorkel removed (so it's the same as the 3x3 mod)

Coast enricher removed

Thanks for your time and effort to reply to some idiot that doesn't have a clue with jetting at all;(

200 main air

160 main jet

45 pilot jet

100 pilot air

I get my jets from jetsrus.com

There are plenty of posts here on jetting  👍

Edited by Dramabeats

Thanks for your help and knowledge , just managed to get hold of the JD jet kit for $80, so I bought that and the extended fuel screw for ease of set up...

Thanks again,

You don't need anything . Thats stock jetting for a drz 400e fcr. Fuel screw set & forget.

Hi, just purchased a JD jet kit now, didn't go down the road of buying single jets....

Also I used JD on my Drz s I have also and it made a big difference...,

So I just bout a set for the Drz e I also have to re jet it and gain abit more power? With the longer fuel screw....

I've read a few good comments on JD jet kit

You've got it, might as well try it, extended fuel screw is longer on the outside so you can

adjust it with your fingers. Abit more power? If youve got no flat spots when you turn the throttle

your good

Thanks Asti , that's great can't wait for it to come back and get it fitted and see the difference, will keep this updated to let you know, it will be a while as it's coming from abroad ;(