Sign in to follow this  

Whats up with rocky mountain atvmc

I've been using them for years. All ways order with standard shipping, cause it's free.

Use to take 8 to 10 days, which i was fine with.

Last time came in 2 days.

Yesterday i ordered tires at 3 pm, got them today at 2 pm.

Wow, less than 24 hours with free shipping, can't beat that.

Just ordered a few things an hour ago, lets see how long it takes to get from Utah to Arizona.

I've always loved those guys

They opened a second distribution center a few years ago.  I think it is in Tennessee,  the idea being to better serve their eastern customers.  So thats why you are getting your stuff faster.  used to be    8 - 10 days?  really? ,  it never took em longer than 3 days to get stuff to me ,  ever,  but I'm in California. 

• Like 1

They opened a second distribution center a few years ago.  I think it is in Tennessee,  the idea being to better serve their eastern customers.  So thats why you are getting your stuff faster.  used to be    8 - 10 days?  really? ,  it never took em longer than 3 days to get stuff to me ,  ever,  but I'm in California. 

It wasn't 8-10 days here in Ohio, but 4-5 was common.  That was fine for me.  It was my own fault and I paid for expedited shipping if I couldn't handle the normal delivery times.  Now with the new east coast warehouse, 1-2 days is pretty common for me. 

I get all my stuff next day from them, cant beat that. Not very happy with them ATM b/c they took away the 10% off discount codes. That was a huge reason I shopped with them. My next order will probably be with BTO or Motosport. I have 15% off everything with BTO

I get all my stuff next day from them, cant beat that. Not very happy with them ATM b/c they took away the 10% off discount codes. That was a huge reason I shopped with them. My next order will probably be with BTO or Motosport. I have 15% off everything with BTO

How do you get 15 % off with bto? one time shot or always?

Joe

I get stuff from the Utah warehouse before the tracking number is valid. 

How do you get 15 % off with bto? one time shot or always?

Joe

They give you piece of paper with a code on it for 10% (I think) that comes inside your order so you can use it next time.

note the exclusions

BTO

If you have a coupon code, please note that ALL Thor, Fox, Shift, Moose, Icon, Asterisk, OEM Parts, Tires, Complete Wheels, and cameras are excluded from coupon codes. International Free/Flat Rate shipping deal and coupon discounts cannot be combined. All Closeout Sale Items are also excluded.

RMATV

Offer excludes AGV, Alpinestars, Arctiva, Cortech, Dainese, Drag Specialties, Fox Racing, GoPro, HJC, Icon, Joe Rocket, Klim, Moose, Ogio, Power-Trip, Rapid Transit, Shift, Shoei, Sidi, Thor, Tourmaster, Wolfman and Z1R brand products and All Tires.

They opened a 2ND location in Winchester Kentucky. It's really close to my house and they do walk in's, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad. Anything you want in your hand in a few minutes.

• Like 1

They opened a 2ND location in Winchester Kentucky. It's really close to my house and they do walk in's, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad. Anything you want in your hand in a few minutes.

Hahaha, I understand. Both Cabelas and Summit are less than 90 minutes from me... Both good and bad. ; )

I get stuff from the Utah warehouse before the tracking number is valid.

I really don't understand it. Sometimes I get my stuff here in Reno faster than I could drive to Utah.

• Like 2

I really don't understand it. Sometimes I get my stuff here in Reno faster than I could drive to Utah.

Sadly, it's easier just ordering online as opposed to going to RMS. I like to support local, but it's challenging.

Sadly, it's easier just ordering online as opposed to going to RMS. I like to support local, but it's challenging.

I'll use Rms for most stuff they stock, and wear items, and if it's one item I need. But for speciality stuff, it's usually cheaper and faster to use rocky mtn.

I use 'em for pretty much everything. 3 days or less to get to me in San Diego with NO sales tax. It does suck that they did away with the 10% off codes, but they sort of redeemed themselves by sending me an email telling me they gave me $25 RM cash for "being a great customer"