Sign in to follow this  

is my rim cracked?

Hi guys im new there and i ride motocross with my kx250f and now i need to repear it so i want to know is my rim cracked (photo is down there) and i want to know what is with my valves i need to adjust them every 5 hrs

Edited by kawasakikx250f <3

Hi guys im new there and i ride motocross with my kx250f and now i need to repear it so i want to know is my rim cracked (photo is down there) and i want to know what is with my valves i need to adjust them every 5 hrs

If valves get tighter every 5 hours, your needs to be rebuilt.

Its been rode hard and stored wet.. yes that does look like a hairline fracture in the rim.. or a deep scratch.

The valves needing to be shimmed every 5 hours or so is telling us that the valves are sinking into the head and need to be replaced... and trust me, sooner than later is highly advised, its cheaper to replace them now before one breaks and drops into the cylinder..... KABOOM!  🤦 

• Like 1