Support The Sport Show Your Wiener Love

You know your Wiernerschnitzel... It must be this new Avatar but I can't help it... Woo Hoo!

Had me a chili cheese dog today, Damn they're good....

Ya well that chili cheese dog might be good today...It's the tomorrow you should be worried about.

• Like 3

Reed won that avatar for Squid.  

And I'm proud for him, glad I didn't agree to two weeks but you know I figured Reed had it covered and I was giving you a reason to shut it about the Dungey James thing..... Time to take it like a man and quit your little pissy fit take out B.S. you knew he wasn't good for the season in your brain but you bet with your heart...

Mustard dog

With cheese and onions? I added mustard to chili cheese dog with onions... The aftermath isn't that bad if you stick to one dog, it's the folks that eat 2 or 3 that end up with the hangover in my experience. 

• Like 1

And I'm proud for him, glad I didn't agree to two weeks but you know I figured Reed had it covered and I was giving you a reason to shut it about the Dungey James thing..... Time to take it like a man and quit your little pissy fit take out B.S. you knew he wasn't good for the season in your brain but you bet with your heart...

With cheese and onions? I added mustard to chili cheese dog with onions... The aftermath isn't that bad if you stick to one dog, it's the folks that eat 2 or 3 that end up with the hangover in my experience. 

I'm sure you wouldn't have bitched one bit had Stewart put Dungey into a shallow grave, then went on to podium.

I'm sure you wouldn't have bitched one bit had Stewart put Dungey into a shallow grave, then went on to podium.

james is a danger to himself, anyone rise on the track with him, and those who bet on him.

Back on topic:

Have you ever seen the wiener mobile? Soo cool!

No just mustard, I have not eaten any dairy for 16 years now

Whoa! I gotta have cheese on my wieners!
  • Like 2