Sign in to follow this  

GET DIRTY Web site

I know what you saw, and my shortcut does the same thing. It still exists, just Google Get Dirty Dirtbikes and you'll find it.

Thats a bummer! I wonder why? There is no way he can be selling that many TM`s. Is he getting KTM ????

You'll have to ask him, but yes it is a serious bummer! 

He was one of the few Dealers that went above and beyond for his customers, with stocking lots of parts for the Beta brand. 

Wow.

He recently took care of me with a Beta problem, was extremely professional and prompt.....This could be bad.

• Like 1

That's a bummer. I really appreciated his insight and experience as a fellow Beta dealer ... good thing he's got TMs too  👍

Thats a bummer! I wonder why? There is no way he can be selling that many TM`s. Is he getting KTM ????

If he picked up TM then he's not a candidate for KTM. Maybe Sherco, Gas Gas, AJP, SWM or even Husqvarna????  He helped me with my Beta issues when others didn't. Wish him luck.

If he picked up TM then he's not a candidate for KTM. Maybe Sherco, Gas Gas, AJP, SWM or even Husqvarna????  He helped me with my Beta issues when others didn't. Wish him luck.

I agree. I believe Dave and his wife know how to run a top notch business so he will do well whatever he chooses. Best of luck on whatever that is. Sad day for his Beta followers because he really knows his stuff and was generous with his time helping customers with problems and questions. 

Speaking of websites, anyone know what the problem is with betariders.org? Have not been able to pull it up for 2 days now.

I can't either - think I was able to get in yesterday.....All sites crash from time to time...

Speaking of websites, anyone know what the problem is with betariders.org? Have not been able to pull it up for 2 days now.

The GasGasRider.org site is also down, so I'm supposing Jeff just had some server issues. Too valuable of a resource to lose.

Hell, I'm on the east coast, and I've ordered parts from him a few times. Bummer that he's leaving Beta.

Checked the Beta site at 11:04 PM PST and it's up....Couldn't find any mention as to why it was down.

The GasGasRider.org site is also down, so I'm supposing Jeff just had some server issues. Too valuable of a resource to lose.

are both sites on the same server?

Jeff runs both the GasGas and the Beta sites and they are on the same server. Fantastic organization and search functions, well-moderated, and less of the spiteful crap that seeps in here sometimes.