Sign in to follow this  

Knee guards!

I was looking into buying some knee guards because I do a lot of trail riding with big rocks and occasionally some track riding. I was wondering what everyone uses and has any suggestions. I know the more money you spend the better quality you're gonna get but I want the best for the cheapest price. I'd like ones that don't move and are not gonna keeps your legs hot as I do a lot of summer riding. Thanks for the help!ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1453847273.851131.jpg

I was looking into buying some knee guards because I do a lot of trail riding with big rocks and occasionally some track riding. I was wondering what everyone uses and has any suggestions. I know the more money you spend the better quality you're gonna get but I want the best for the cheapest price. I'd like ones that don't move and are not gonna keeps your legs hot as I do a lot of summer riding. Thanks for the help!ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1453847273.851131.jpg

all I see is broken radiator ?

That link goes to a review of

Thor Motocross Sector Knee Guards

I'll only show the x-rays, but imagine what would have happened if I wasn't wearing some riding boots!?

1453864978063.jpg

1453864993683.jpg

1453865009182.jpg

1453865019979.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry kshields2. It uploaded to the wrong thread. Sent it and then looked at yours. Shitty service!! Lol

Another vote for the Leatt Dual Axis!  I bought another brand first and they were terrible in comparison.   They aren't the cheapest option but you'll probably buy some cheaper brand, throw them away because they move, rub you raw, etc and then end up buying the Leatt's eventually anyway.

Edited by Doc_d

I have the mar reflex knee/shin guards. I got then while I was down with a broken leg and still can't ride but they are comfortable and seem like they were made with quality materials. I am excited to get on the bike with them!

http://www.revzilla.com/motocross/msr-reflex-knee-shin-guards?utm_source=product&kwd=&gclid=CjwKEAiA8qG1BRDz0tmK0pufw3QSJACfn6olmmEKgtBSs_JFBbPQSx4THk58EnLUps-RGC2bmTLUYxoCZLrw_wcB

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1453902863.191441.jpg