BW350 vs. WR450 - What ever happened to Enduro Alaska?

This is the latest and..... well, let's just leave it at "latest' from Enduro Alaska:

• Like 7

Here at Enduro Alaska, we realize that you have many, many opportunities to waste your time on YouTube. We are grateful that you have chosen to waste your time with Enduro Alaska and the BigWheel Channel, and we hope that you continue to exercise poor judgement in the future.

Seven30Seven and Shrubitup,

It's good to see that you're still around and kicking. Keep up the excellent work.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

• Like 2

Here at Enduro Alaska, we realize that you have many, many opportunities to waste your time on YouTube. We are grateful that you have chosen to waste your time with Enduro Alaska and the BigWheel Channel, and we hope that you continue to exercise poor judgement in the future.

Seven30Seven and Shrubitup,

It's good to see that you're still around and kicking. Keep up the excellent work.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Bumbling through life like a Republican candidate...

And now we get to see the Democrat circus!

Can you get any more lucky?

Thanks for that! One of our riding buddies rides a WR450 and is only one of two Yamaha riders in our group of up to 12 riders! Perfect video to shank him! 

• Like 1

And now we get to see the Democrat circus!

Can you get any more lucky?

You are in for a treat!!!

By November all 300 million of you won't know wether to laugh or cry... kinda like riding a BigWheel no?

• Like 2

If I was Canada, I would start building a wall right now. I think Mexico is already building one.

• Like 2