James Stewart is at 100%

What's clear is his skills and reflexes have diminished from what he was. That was a goon move that he never would have done in the past. He can handle his home track where he's by himself and can focus on known obstacles, but put him in a pack at race pace and it seems things happen too fast for him. He can't process all the information and make an aging body respond the way he wants. He has run as high as he has this year because he's not afraid to twist the throttle even when he shouldn't. He is rapidly becoming a mid pack and back rider and is really risking his health to hold that mid pack. Time to say adios James, for your families sake.

• Like 2

tea cup. I'm starting to think James is suffering from the concussions and he just cant ride SX anymore. Broc Hepler stated in an interview that he quit Sx/mx due to not being able to trust his brain to work correctly and conquer obstacles. Split second decisions were not working out and he felt he would only injure himself worse. In my mind I see James having the same issues.

Edited by YHGEORGE
  • Like 2

tea cup. I'm starting to think James is suffering from the concussions and he just cant ride SX anymore. Broc Hepler stated in an interview that he quit Sx/mx due to not being able to trust his brain to work correctly and conquer obstacles. Split second decisions were not working out and he felt he would only injure himself worse. In my mind I see James having the same issues.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I hate seeing the guy get pulverized week after week. I know I wouldn't want to ride feeling as bad as he probably does, let alone race. Just make it stop!

• Like 1

What's are you a doctor?

I think you're exactly right though.

I really was thinking right now JG#33 is interviewing, you don't come off the couch and ride that hard just because. I really hope Suzuki was paying attention.

Exactly.  The guy doesn't ride all year, rides Kawis and Yamahas before this, and all of the sudden he shows up on a Suzuki.  That WAS the job interview and audition all rolled into one.  And IMO he passed with flying colors. ?

• Like 1

I'm confused. I didn't get to watch any of the practice, qualifying, or race but was following Racer X on Twitter and they posted that Stewart's crash wasn't on him, meaning someone else was responsible? I just watched it and he did it all on his own. What the heck was Racer X talking about? Did Stewart crash before the crash that retired him for the night?

He crashed for no reason. All by himself.
  • Like 2

What's clear is his skills and reflexes have diminished from what he was. That was a goon move that he never would have done in the past. He can handle his home track where he's by himself and can focus on known obstacles, but put him in a pack at race pace and it seems things happen too fast for him. He can't process all the information and make an aging body respond the way he wants. He has run as high as he has this year because he's not afraid to twist the throttle even when he shouldn't. He is rapidly becoming a mid pack and back rider and is really risking his health to hold that mid pack. Time to say adios James, for your families sake.

I'm starting to wonder if some of the mystery injuries we've seen the past few years were concussion related.  In other words, he knows he can't ride.  He doesn't want to come clean or admit to himself that it's his head.  He feigns other mystery injuries (knee, wrist, etc) hoping that whatever his problem is will wear off in a few weeks.  

• Like 3

I'm starting to wonder if some of the mystery injuries we've seen the past few years were concussion related.  In other words, he knows he can't ride.  He doesn't want to come clean or admit to himself that it's his head.  He feigns other mystery injuries (knee, wrist, etc) hoping that whatever his problem is will wear off in a few weeks.  

Or maybe he is broke and needs to race to make money to pay his debts?!

• Like 2

I really was thinking right now JG#33 is interviewing, you don't come off the couch and ride that hard just because. I really hope Suzuki was paying attention.

Didn't he finish ahead of Pourcel? A guy shows up for his first race in months and sticks it to the most talented rider out there? If Suzuki doesn't take notice, Husky ought to.

• Like 2