Which is better, ktm or Husqvarna 300 for single track trail riding?

husqvarna_tx-300_2017_1200.jpg

Looks like a real Husqvarna to me :thumbsup:

Agreed to a point. New styling has that saggy ass look. Still look better than any other brand, but I thought 2015 looked the best and have stepped back since.
  • Like 1

The side panel is just plain fugly. I liked the 2014s the best, it has been downhill since.

• Like 1

The side panel is just plain fugly. I liked the 2014s the best, it has been downhill since.

I was thinking of the 2014 graphics, you are correct.

Exact same bike, minus linkage.

1463190895512.jpg

I think the new Husky is drop-dead gorgeous! :)

Edited by Husa your Daddy?

It's a matter of personal opinion but I think husky has the best looking bike today. The husaberg was pretty sharp too. I have never gotten used to the ktm orange. They should be white in my world. I believe it was 98 when they had a penton 200 anniversary model that looked really good too.

• Like 1

It's a matter of personal opinion but I think husky has the best looking bike today. The husaberg was pretty sharp too. I have never gotten used to the ktm orange. They should be white in my world. I believe it was 98 when they had a penton 200 anniversary model that looked really good too.

I knew KTM were great woods bikes for a long time, but can't stand orange, lol. Found the last Berg in Missouri, SOLD! :D
  • Like 2

I'd have to agree a bit.. ... new is still nice though..but 14 look better...but the improvements should outweigh looks.. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

I'm a huge fan of the OC fork and the newer W's. But this year getting KTM demo units was difficult so I got an FE 350. The 4CS setup from Husqvarna is as good as the OC..maybe a tad better. About the only real advantage of the W now is the extra ground clearance from no linkage. They are both excellent single track bikes but right now I think I would take the Husqvarna.

I was fortunate enough to ride the local Gnar single track with a former 500cc national champion mx rider and Hi's bike of choice was the husky 250 mx'er. He loves it. This has nothing to do with anything but was the best riding day ever. That's 500 TWO STROKE cee cees bitches.

• Like 1