Famous Reading Outdoors riding meetup thread

1 hour ago, Shadowflag said:
21 minutes ago, ken350 said:

Just my Aunt, she lives in Gordon, (901), she said most has melted, coating is very spotty, DYING TO RIDE MYSELF !!! Have fun be careful!!

Any intel on RAC trail conditions? Hoping to ride Sunday.

I did a recon mission to Burma area this afternoon after work-   There is a ice but you can ride-  I would say conditions are not great, BUT not out of the question either.  maybe 30% -50% ice cover on the haul roads, of course all the puddles are frozen over.  the trails are fairly ridable but obviously where ever there was a puddle is now a sheet of ice.  again-  if your itchy for a ride-  you can ride there-  not great but certainly doable.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JerseyLou62 said:

Is the snow gone?

Hard to believe- but as of yesterday there was still a fair amount of snow in the woods.  I'm going to guess 90% will be gone by days end.  I will be up here until 2 today- I will post up what it looks like in the afternoon.    

• Like 1

That's what I thought. I was up at Big Boulder on Saturday and there was alot of snow though out the Allentown area.

Hard to believe- but as of yesterday there was still a fair amount of snow in the woods.  I'm going to guess 90% will be gone by days end.  I will be up here until 2 today- I will post up what it looks like in the afternoon.