pat22043

Pennsylvania Famous Reading Outdoors riding meetup thread

3 hours ago, pat22043 said:

That may work for me. I'm going to Hatfield-McCoy first part of the week. The weather looks very wet, I'm hoping they are wrong and I can get in a couple of days of riding in. But if I'm rained out there, I'll be back and if its dry Friday, I'll be dying to ride in the dry

Ok, good luck in WV.   Keep in touch

2 minutes ago, GeeJay said:

When is this H&M trip and was I invited?

Monday thru Thursday. We didn't invite you because you were working at bringing light and wisdom to the poor and homeless, and we thought that was worthy. Plus, its gonna rain the whole time. But I do think we have one extra bed if you can promise not to snore

We ride rain or shine at H-M! Not making that trip for nothing. That being said I’ll probably use Friday to recover and bounce around FRO sometime over next weekend.
I hope the weather clears up for you guys. I'm in for that following weekend. Rain is killing me.
Your talking about Memorial day weekend, right?

I came back from Puerto Rico on 3.30.18 and I 100% will snore.  Good news i sleep right through it.

• Like 2

You and the Mrs and Eric may ride in pouring rain. Me, I'm bringing a book.
I didn't know Eric jumped in too.

2 hours ago, JerseyLou62 said:

I didn't know Eric jumped in too.

Yep; bring the rain gear :ride:

• Like 1

It looks like a dry spell for tomorrow, Sunday. I'm going to head up to Burma road around 9am. Is anyone else going?

It looks like too much rain for my first ride back since surgery.  Both the KTM and Beta are ready to go.  It looks like next weekend will be the plan.  I’ll let you guys know which day because I know you all want some of the GREAT chicken salad 👍.

I really miss everyone.  It’s been a tough winter/spring waiting to ride.  Seen everyone soon.

Pat, Vicki and Matt, Have a great time in W. Va. And a safe trip up and back.  The Mexican restaurant in town has great food.

• Like 2

It looks like too much rain for my first ride back since surgery.  Both the KTM and Beta are ready to go.  It looks like next weekend will be the plan.  I’ll let you guys know which day because I know you all want some of the GREAT chicken salad .
I really miss everyone.  It’s been a tough winter/spring waiting to ride.  Seen everyone soon.
Pat, Vicki and Matt, Have a great time in W. Va. And a safe trip up and back.  The Mexican restaurant in town has great food.
Glad to hear that you are doing well. Post up for next weekend, and I'll see you then.
  • Like 1

It looks like a dry spell for tomorrow, Sunday. I'm going to head up to Burma road around 9am. Is anyone else going?
Lou, I'm tired of this b.s. weather. If you are going tomorrow I'm in
  • Like 3

I came back from Puerto Rico on 3.30.18 and I 100% will snore.  Good news i sleep right through it.

By all means come! I thought I mentioned it a few times to you. Staying in and riding out of Matewan WV this M-Th. It will definitely be a slopfest though. Mrs already said if it’s pouring she isn’t riding.
Bad enough it’s already rained for days there. Text me for info.

Lou, yes Memorial Day weekend. I think we should plan it around Bob’s welcome back ride. It would be good for all of us to get together.

For you plated folks we’re also planning a ride on Memorial Day at the Bald Eagle State Park Dual Sport trails. It will be the kids first 2up trail ride.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JerseyLou62 said:

The sun just came out in ocean city, I'm riding tomorrow. See you at Burma if that's ok

I'll see you at Burma around 9.  We may need a submarine, but I've had enough of this nonsense already.

• Like 3

The sun just came out in ocean city, I'm riding tomorrow. See you at Burma if that's ok

Oc md?

Going stir crazy so rain or shine I think I’m riding racc. I’ve got a drive so might be like 2pm. Weather wise looks like that will work best anyways. Hmu!

There is sun shining on by yards in suburban Philly at 11AM. I haven't seen the sun in so long I can't remember. I bet that RAC could be fun today. Sure, the puddles will be big.

• Like 2