pat22043

Pennsylvania Famous Reading Outdoors riding meetup thread

For you guys riding Friday Burma - what kind of riding are you planning -
Would you be up for Moderate pace double track, followed by moderate pace and a little difficut single track? 
I may be able to make it up- but I like to hit the single track loops and wring it out a little.    

You know me I'm up for whatever, even a mud puddle swim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jochuma3 said:

For you guys riding Friday Burma - what kind of riding are you planning -

Would you be up for Moderate pace double track, followed by moderate pace and a little difficut single track? 

I may be able to make it up- but I like to hit the single track loops and wring it out a little.    

I'm still a little green after being out of the game for several years, so I might be a bit off the pace, not that I was ever a fast rider.   But I enjoy a mix of single and double track, no huge hillclimbs.  We'll see what happens, looks like a good group showing up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RandyNJ said:

I'm still a little green after being out of the game for several years, so I might be a bit off the pace, not that I was ever a fast rider.   But I enjoy a mix of single and double track, no huge hillclimbs.  We'll see what happens, looks like a good group showing up.

No problem!  Im going to step back and let you fellas do your thing - I might run into you guys later in the afternoon.  

Looks like I’ll be joining you guys. I’ll be there around 10:15

Ok. White 4Runner YZ250FX

Hey Bob you still plan on going out tomorrow with the impending doom weather they’re calling for? I’m thinking of showing up 730-8 to beat the weather.

What area did you have in mind?

• Like 1

Hey Bob you still plan on going out tomorrow with the impending doom weather they’re calling for? I’m thinking of showing up 730-8 to beat the weather.

What area did you have in mind?

What happened to my good til night forecast? I can get and be ready to ride earlier. I think that they were parking at the original burma road lot on right. The rock garden.
  • Like 1

The weather supposed to be great for Saturday maybe a thunderstorm in the late afternoon. That being said if somebody’s going to change the time earlier than 9 o’clock I would like to know because I can be there very early thank you.

What happened to my good til night forecast? I can get and be ready to ride earlier. I think that they were parking at the original burma road lot on right. The rock garden.

?

IMG_6075.JPG

Saint Clair. I guess I’ll see how things look when I get up in the morning

I’m going to try to be ready to ride by 8 AM that means I’ll be getting there approximately 730

On 5/21/2018 at 11:42 AM, Rgksr said:

Looks like Chris, Doug and myself will be riding on Saturday (5/26).

Have fun, and welcome back Bob, the elder and honored Ancient Greek Brother. I won't make it this Saturday, but will be up there soon. Still recovering from two days of Hatfield-McCoy insanity. And the 10 hours of driving down and back also take their toll

• Like 1

Pat after servicing our bikes today I did nothing more than take a nap so I understand.

Looks like the forecast changed (again) with 30% isolated late in the day.

Mrs and I Burma rd RTR 9am!

IMG_5997.JPG

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs Enduro said:

Pat after servicing our bikes today I did nothing more than take a nap so I understand.
Looks like the forecast changed (again) with 30% isolated late in the day.

30% late in the day, that is a great forecast, you can be loaded up and bench racing before the rains come.

• Like 1

ancient Greek brothers I will not be making the trip tomorrow ran into problems with my bike can’t get it fixed

ancient Greek brothers I will not be making the trip tomorrow ran into problems with my bike can’t get it fixed
The new one?

Sorry guys I installed a mid west clutch handle which caused my starter motor to go because of trying to adjust it which is totally impossible to do they either sent me the wrong part or they machine the part wrong you probably say well why don’t you just put back on the old one I can’t find out where I put it and they don’t have it in stock at any of the dealers

Just a reminder the Broad Mountain Enduro is this weekend Sunday 5/27. Stop over and check it out. 20180525_143853.png.9a5b1320e1de468279795ca4f8101759.png
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely makes it easier to stay out of the way.
  • Like 2

We plan on getting there at 9:00.  I’ll be leaving my house at 6:15 to get there at 9:00.  

See everyone there.

Bob K.

• Like 2