pat22043

Pennsylvania Famous Reading Outdoors riding meetup thread

Just my Aunt, she lives in Gordon, (901), she said most has melted, coating is very spotty, DYING TO RIDE MYSELF !!! Have fun be careful!!

1 hour ago, Shadowflag said:
21 minutes ago, ken350 said:

Just my Aunt, she lives in Gordon, (901), she said most has melted, coating is very spotty, DYING TO RIDE MYSELF !!! Have fun be careful!!

Any intel on RAC trail conditions? Hoping to ride Sunday.

I did a recon mission to Burma area this afternoon after work-   There is a ice but you can ride-  I would say conditions are not great, BUT not out of the question either.  maybe 30% -50% ice cover on the haul roads, of course all the puddles are frozen over.  the trails are fairly ridable but obviously where ever there was a puddle is now a sheet of ice.  again-  if your itchy for a ride-  you can ride there-  not great but certainly doable.  

9 hours ago, JerseyLou62 said:

Is the snow gone?

Hard to believe- but as of yesterday there was still a fair amount of snow in the woods.  I'm going to guess 90% will be gone by days end.  I will be up here until 2 today- I will post up what it looks like in the afternoon.    

• Like 1

That's what I thought. I was up at Big Boulder on Saturday and there was alot of snow though out the Allentown area.

Hard to believe- but as of yesterday there was still a fair amount of snow in the woods.  I'm going to guess 90% will be gone by days end.  I will be up here until 2 today- I will post up what it looks like in the afternoon.    

Any intel on RAC trail conditions? Hoping to ride Sunday.

Which area up there do you like to ride. Never been and was thinking about heading up Tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, NerdBody said:

Which area up there do you like to ride. Never been and was thinking about heading up Tomorrow.

I usually ride darkwater or the old valley road - forget what they call it now.

NO more snow at RAC-  its muddy as hell as you would expect-  but all snow is gone from woods-  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jochuma3 said:

NO more snow at RAC-  its muddy as hell as you would expect-  but all snow is gone from woods-  

Thanks for the update.   PK

53 minutes ago, AlphaWolf said:

Trying to ride st Clair tomorrow any takers?

3 of us are going to be at Burma Rd main lot at 10am

• Like 1

Hey Colin. Are you out there?