Famous Reading Outdoors riding meetup thread

Got out for first time this year and for the first time with some of the fellows on this forum...

Burma side ST, ST, ST, more ST, then more difficult ST...

Great time, everybody got challenged but no busted bones or bikes...

We met young MARINE recruiter on BRAND NEW Yamaha...  He had NO protective gear except helmet, work boots and gloves so I recommended he not ride with us and just break in the suspenders on that thing...

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 5.46.05 PM.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr and Mrs Enduro said:

We’re riding Sunday with Lost In Pa.

I'm out until further notice.

We have had a fairly significant health issue within our Family and I'm the last man standing.

I should still be good for the Spring Adventure Ride and the May trip no matter what.

Climb some hills for me  :ride:

• Like 1

I'm out until further notice.
We have had a fairly significant health issue within our Family and I'm the last man standing.
I should still be good for the Spring Adventure Ride and the May trip no matter what.
Climb some hills for me  :ride:

I’m sorry to hear. My well wishes to you and your family. Hope to see you out here soon.

59 minutes ago, N3YMY said:

I'm out until further notice. I should still be good for the Spring Adventure Ride and the May trip no matter what.

Sorry to hear that, tell the family to get well soon.

"The May trip" is to Hatfield-McCoy, ride all day, dinner and beer and benchracing all night, repeat until done.

3 hours ago, Mr and Mrs Enduro said:

You wanna spice things up sometime.. have him lead lol. He finds cool shit.. accidentally.

However.. all roads due in fact lead to the beach chair!

IMG_3547.JPG

We took like 8 different trails that day and ended up right back at that damn chair ! It was like groundhog day all over again. 

Oh and I was busy out riding, just not at RAC. :moon:

IMG_20180221_110016.jpg

Edited by MattMc
  • Like 3

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to Famous Reading Outdoors riding meetup thread