• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
starkm31

Best chest protector for women

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I got my wife a kx100 for her birthday, I need some opinions on chest protectors. Which brands, how they fit and what size to get. She is 5'7 and 125lbs. I have searched on RM, Motosport and amazon. Leatt has one called the Jaki which looks good, and is built for women, but nobody has it in stock not even leatt. I would like a little more protection than a roost guard too.

Thanks

Alpinestar Stella bionic 2 is what my wife wears. It's a full body armor jacket. Fits her comfortably and provides excellent protection. Runs around 200$.

Under she can wear a tank top or under armor,which is what my wife does. If it's really hot out she doesn't wear a jersey. It's not the most stylish looking thing without a jersey over the top but it's not about style points.

What's her bra size?

I don't know anything about women's chest protectors jpbut I just thought I'd ask.

Oh great, now my wife is hitting me. Never mind.

Lol. She's pretty petite. I'm not going to ask for risk of being hit myself. She's 5 1 around 115 lbs. We got a size small and fits perfectly. There was a you tube video on them when I got it a little over a year ago.

Wife is 5'4", wears the stella bionic and is 36D. Oldest daughter, 5'8" stella bionic petite build. youngest daughter, 5'3" stella bionic medium build. All of them like what they wear and have used them extensively without sacrificing safety. Wife for some reason likes to throw herself on the ground A LOT. 

Wife is 5'4", wears the stella bionic and is 36D. Oldest daughter, 5'8" stella bionic petite build. youngest daughter, 5'3" stella bionic medium build. All of them like what they wear and have used them extensively without sacrificing safety. Wife for some reason likes to throw herself on the ground A LOT. 

What size did the wife buy?  We are the same dimensions and I want to order one--- small or medium?  Thanks!

What size did the wife buy?  We are the same dimensions and I want to order one--- small or medium?  Thanks!

Medium for the wife- both daughters are in the small version. 

SM31,

You can modify any chest protector for a custom fit by using a heat gun and either a "large" spoon or other similar type object.

CAUTION: when using a heat gun and heating the material up you need to be cautious to not apply "too" much heat or "too" much pressure with spoon/other object!!!!!

donO