Xr 350 skid plate question.

Does anyone know if an 83-84 skid plate will fit on an 85 xr350? I'm trying to put this skid plate. 6502B44E-FE4B-4CB7-8927-5DC8879BC227_zps

On this bike to add a little more protection 29DEEB6C-E0F1-4346-89EC-5B95DC606C94_zps

Edited by Undercover Poe

There's no reason why it wouldn't? Just what is the purpose of the add on? You need to be careful the skid plate doesn't junk up with trash and cause an over heating problem. I myself have put many miles of hard riding in rocky and muddy conditions with the stock guards and have no problems. Your call.

There's no reason why it wouldn't? Just what is the purpose of the add on? You need to be careful the skid plate doesn't junk up with trash and cause an over heating problem. I myself have put many miles of hard riding in rocky and muddy conditions with the stock guards and have no problems. Your call.

I plan on taking the stock one off first. I wouldnt try and put both on at the same time. My original one is missing two of the rubber stoppers and I'm afraid of punching the case with the rivet where the rubber is missing. Just thinking it might offer me more bash protection. Where we are going to ride this spring is very rocky.