150F Service Manual download?

I had gotten a free download on here years ago.. But that laptop crashed. Anyone still have one available?

So the rest of us pay for it and you want a copy for free?  Not only are you taking from those who DO, you are breaking federal copyright laws.  You must be a  Bernie Sanders fan.

Just a joke there but you really ought to buy a hard copy.  If you can afford the bike you can afford the manual.

This forum should neither condone nor supply such links.

• Like 1

Just needed a torque spec..

Thanks for your concern General..!

Then tell us what torque spec you need?
  • Like 1

Just needed a torque spec..

Thanks for your concern General..!

I happen to have very intimate experience with respect to Copyright Infringement in our Federal court system.  No fun for either side.

I happen to have very intimate experience with respect to Copyright Infringement in our Federal court system. No fun for either side.

But if your Business name is "Apple", copyright infringement in our Federal Court System does not seem to stop everyone from copying them....

Sad to see it.

• Like 1

I get all mine from Tradebit. My 230 was $9, my 250 was $5. You will need a good printer. Uses alot of ink. I always regret the times I did not print one. I hate coming out of the shop, dirty, to go find my laptop and then search through 300 web pages. Would much better have a hard copy. Don't short cut. Get a binder. Tractors, skidsteer, you name it, they have everything

Edited by 1gr8bldr

But if your Business name is "Apple", copyright infringement in our Federal Court System does not seem to stop everyone from copying them....

Sad to see it.

It's just too expensive and tedious to go after Apple so smaller businesses are targeted instead.  It's far easier to buy them off or to crush them.  I love Capitalism but it is wrought with issues just like any other system.

Edited by VortecCPI