Mixed feelings....

Having some mixed feelings today, as I watched my beautiful Z get loaded up and gone forever. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458476026.738852.jpg

Thanks to everyone here on this form, every thing I ever needed to know about my dizzer, I was able to find here. Best form ever. I shed a little tear and poor out a little liquor.

But on the other hand, I get to go shopping now. On my way this morning to hopefully pick up a 05' CRF450X, that has light kit and licensed. I'll post up a pick later if it all goes well. And hopefully it's as help full over at the Honda form's. Keep being awesome and thanks again.

• Like 4

Having some mixed feelings today, as I watched my beautiful Z get loaded up and gone forever. 📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458476026.738852.jpg

Thanks to everyone here on this form, every thing I ever needed to know about my dizzer, I was able to find here. Best form ever. I shed a little tear and poor out a little liquor.

But on the other hand, I get to go shopping now. On my way this morning to hopefully pick up a 05' CRF450X, that has light kit and licensed. I'll post up a pick later if it all goes well. And hopefully it's as help full over at the Honda form's. Keep being awesome and thanks again.

Sorry to see the ol' girl go Dan, but at least you're still going to be out hitting the trails. What made you switch?

• Like 1

It's always hard getting rid of a bike....Hope it has as good of a home and he graces the pages of this forum with some adventure shots! Keep us posted!

So yeah, the guy seemed really cool, brought his Dad, who has a DRZ. So they knew what they were looking at. Hopefully it makes it's way here again.
  • Like 2

Sorry to see the ol' girl go Dan, but at least you're still going to be out hitting the trails. What made you switch?

I was sad seeing her go to, but feeling all giggley about the new bike now.

The Z just wasn't cutting it in the gnarly woods stuff any more. And I hope to get another DRZ one day. But right now life/wife is only allowing one bike. You know I'll be out on the trails still, and I know one day we'll cross paths out there.

• Like 1

The Z just wasn't cutting it in the gnarly woods stuff any more. And I hope to get another DRZ one day. But right now life/wife is only allowing one bike. You know I'll be out on the trails still, and I know one day we'll cross paths out there.

Well, you'll have to post a pic of the "New" girl when you get it...........and yeh, I'm sure we'll bump into one another from the pics you take.

That's what happened to me and my DRZ so hubby got me a KTM Freeride for the harder trails! I could do the hard stuff with the DRZ but I would crash it at least a couple times while out there.....it's too heavy for me to lift so till someone got back to help me lift it I was helpless... The Freeride is so light!...and goes everywhere I want it to...easily! I conquered a large stair step hill this past week that I never could on my DRZ!! It would do it but I couldn't. Enjoy the new bike!!
  • Like 1

📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458531211.236893.jpg📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458531320.046257.jpg

ok here's the new pony. Think I'm really going to like it.

Wow, your CRF looks great. Kind of has a Stormtrooper vibe to it.

I've been in the same boat lately. Love my DRZ, but I'd love something lighter with more power. I've been keeping my eye out for a WR450 or KLX450.