Faq section

It has been almost 10 years since something in an adult KX / KDX changed. Is the answer not already been given in an older post??

I think his point was when you click on a link in the FAQ to an older post it links you to stuff on other model bikes. The point of the FAQ is to to take people new to these bikes to the older post.
  • Like 1

It has been almost 10 years since something in an adult KX / KDX changed. Is the answer not already been given in an older post??

Considering I've only owned one for a couple months,they are new questions to me,and a FAQ section is designed to answer the QUESTIONS that are FREQUENTLY ASKED,is it not? Be nice if it fixed or removed. You seem to know everything about these bikes,maybe you can do it?

Am I the only one who the links don't work for in the faq section? Some take me to threads unrelated to the KX and others are broken links. I assume things got scrambled back when the site changed. Are there active mods in this section?

Let me know what broken links and I will fix as time allows. If you've got other requests for info, I'll do what I can to find.

• Like 1

Considering I've only owned one for a couple months,they are new questions to me,and a FAQ section is designed to answer the QUESTIONS that are FREQUENTLY ASKED,is it not? Be nice if it fixed or removed. You seem to know everything about these bikes,maybe you can do it?

What would you like to know? I'm not a KXPert but know a little bit about them. 

Am I the only one who the links don't work for in the faq section? Some take me to threads unrelated to the KX and others are broken links. I assume things got scrambled back when the site changed. Are there active mods in this section?

Let me know what broken links and I will fix as time allows. If you've got other requests for info, I'll do what I can to find.

They are all broken, at least while using the mobile app. The fork service one links me to a thread about contract killers lol

I just checked all of the links from my computer and they all work.   :excuseme:

Ok thanks guys. I'll see what the B's can do.

Happens to me too

They are all broken, at least while using the mobile app. The fork service one links me to a thread about contract killers lol

What brand phones are you guys using? The apps are brand specific, knowing this will help. Thanks.