Don Eddie's

Not sure if any of you ride to San Quintin, but we just did an overnight at Don Eddies and had a good time with the owner Tony, Eddie's son. Great bar, food, rooms and free wifi. Old Mill has the cool deck and vibe, but if you need a chill place that is safe and friendly, stay at Don Eddie's.

• Like 3

Larry, that's Baja time. On a trip once there were 12 of us. We stopped in Puertecitos for breakfast. At that time there was a very small restaurant that had 6 stools to sit at the counter. The Mexican guy running the restaurant came out to greet us and asked the first rider what he wanted for breakfast. He then went into the kitchen and cooked his breakfast and served him. Then the cook went to the second rider and ask him what he wanted for breakfast. That went on for 12 riders. This was my first experience with Baja Time. So you have to be prepared, nothing happens fast in Baja.     

Edited by LaPorte
  • Like 1

Too funny and yes it never seems to make sense. tortillas when meal is done, drinks halfway through meal. We hit Pirate's Cove restaurant at Camalu Point on Monday afternoon hoped to get some carne asada nachos.... "Sorry no chips, our fryer is broken" god forbid someone hustles 5 minutes to town and gets some!!!!

At least it's consistent throughout Baja!

• Like 1

Good Deal Jimmyh, Only thing bad.At Don Eddies,don't be in a hurry for breakfast. Tony kept my group there over 1 1/2 hours. After waiting long time,he said.I'm sending my wife out for eggs,It will be five min. For any of you that don't live here,a Mexican five min.Is 45min.

Thank's so much for taking me out to dinner and stopping by the bakery on the way home.I ate breakfast and was on my 

way to San Felipe by 6:30 am.

During my 5 day Baja adventure, I stopped at a bakery every night so that I had breakfast early.

Edited by craig hammon
  • Like 1

One of the reasons I always bring my own coffee maker if I'm not on my bike. I like to drink coffee when I wake up at 4 or 5 not 8 or 9.

I stopped drinking coffe on my last trip.

We were in San Felipe waiting for the coffe shop to open. it was 7;15 we decided to drink beers instead,

• Like 1

Me too Laport,so you know what Im talking about. Hungover without drinking,saves money.How are you feeling,are you healed up I hope.

Still sore, Ribs are healing. Neck and back hurt the most. It will be 4 weeks this coming Sunday. Planning on doing a little street ride today to see how much pain I get in my back when I hit bumps. The two fisherman (Wallie & Max) are still in Baja. There in Cabo Pulmo trying to buy property. Max had made an offer on a place. I told John we need to go back to Baja all he said is when?