Supercross It Was Only A Matter Of Time Spoiler...

Before it was an all Orange/White podium. The best news is I see it happening again and probably sooner rather than later. Decoster has the bikes dialed in, Baker has the boys dialed in, and the jap's are scratching their heads wondering how a team that was never going to win an sx championship is pounding them like a young coked up Ron Jeremy.... 

• Like 8

i was hoping to see a all ktm husky top 5!

it will come down to it this year i hope.

maybe outdoors we could see all orange and white top 10! :thumbsup:

if it happens long enough, do you think the other riders will just stop showing up with their inferior bikes? :lol:

• Like 1

SX is 1 thing, MX is another.

Remember Tomac last year in the first races of the nationas? Remember seeing how dejected and demoralized Dunge looked after getting beat by like 10 mins?

Also, the yami's in the 250's are going to be strong as heck, with Martin and Webb out there. Just saying its going to be tough for them to win everything.

• Like 3

Remember Tomac last year in the first races of the nationas? Remember seeing how dejected and demoralized Dunge looked after getting beat by like 10 mins?

Also, the yami's in the 250's are going to be strong as heck, with Martin and Webb out there. Just saying its going to be tough for them to win everything.

the 250 class is a competitive class. absolutely.

don't discount the husky team. davalose is looking confident with his new bike.

plessinger is strong outdoors too.

that said the kawi was giving rv a time with the front flex issue. now tomac is struggling with the same type issues. he doesn't look as confident with his new kawi.

as long as he doesn't have the confidence with his ride, he won't be a threat all season. same thing with roczen. unless they get it dialed in.

i see reed as a threat outdoors on the yamaha. :thumbsup:  

Before it was an all Orange/White podium. The best news is I see it happening again and probably sooner rather than later. Decoster has the bikes dialed in, Baker has the boys dialed in, and the jap's are scratching their heads wondering how a team that was never going to win an sx championship is pounding them like a young coked up Ron Jeremy.... 

It's a shame that you only have two hands, with all of those sacs that you want to grab a handful of.

• Like 8

The big 4 don't have to go far to figure it out 250s tell the story where orange and white are not doing so well. Get the best riders, have a good team, low injuries ... get the most wins.

• Like 2

elaborate please. how so?

Self explanatory. 

I'll have to log this into my personal arsenal of anecdotes  

Better make sure the crowd is 70s and 80s. Ugly, old, fat, and selling weiner enhancements is what it is now.

Your right the orange bikes and even the white bike were running at another level compared to the rest of the field, I guess that kind of domination is impressive while looking at the stats but isnt the best kind of racing to watch IMO.  Just doesnt compare with many of the epic races and battles involving James Stewart in his younger days. I sure dont look forward to seeing another race just like it in two weeks.

Luckily the 250's bring the excitement and make the races good.   

Self explanatory. 

I am not buying the insinuation with the "church lady" RD, are you certain of that? Others I can see church lady would surprise me.

Edited by Chaconne

Your right the orange bikes and even the white bike were running at another level compared to the rest of the field,

yes they were. :p

I guess that kind of domination is impressive while looking at the stats but isnt the best kind of racing to watch IMO. 

(honda fan?) :rolleyes:

Just doesnt compare with many of the epic races and battles involving James Stewart in his younger days. I sure dont look forward to seeing another race just like it in two weeks.

(nobody cared when it was mcgrath or the goat winning.) :naughty:

(sometimes) ( but sometimes it is like watching paint dry) :thumbsup:

Your right the orange bikes and even the white bike were running at another level compared to the rest of the field, I guess that kind of domination is impressive while looking at the stats but isnt the best kind of racing to watch IMO.  Just doesnt compare with many of the epic races and battles involving James Stewart in his younger days. I sure dont look forward to seeing another race just like it in two weeks.

It was just one week, next week it will be something different. And much as I hate to admit it JA brings a lot of excitement he is aggressive and will fight his way to the podium even when pretty far behind (and I will lose my bet). Plus, I don't think it is about bike color Roczen, Tomac, and Canard are either a mixed bag or a disappointment this year.

• Like 2

an all cheater podium

If you're not cheating you're not trying.

Your right the orange bikes and even the white bike were running at another level compared to the rest of the field, I guess that kind of domination is impressive while looking at the stats but isnt the best kind of racing to watch IMO. Just doesnt compare with many of the epic races and battles involving James Stewart in his younger days. I sure dont look forward to seeing another race just like it in two weeks.

Sucks to be you I guess.
  • Like 2

sounds like Squid racer likes that open track, clean air racing that Dungey usually gets. :applause: 

Yeah I know its because he got the holeshot or is just faster than everybody else, it looks good on paper just boring to watch.

Remember Dungey holding up the #1 plate? 

It was just one week, next week it will be something different. And much as I hate to admit it JA brings a lot of excitement he is aggressive and will fight his way to the podium even when pretty far behind (and I will lose my bet). Plus, I don't think it is about bike color Roczen, Tomac, and Canard are either a mixed bag or a disappointment this year.

You are correct. Bikes are not difference makers. The best rider always wins the title. There are no OMG upsets in this sport when it comes to titles.

100 rider

0% bike

• Like 1