Decoster responds to red flag.

Anyone else see decoster call the guy a "fagger"? KTM is ruining off road editing.

It's so damn true. The Monster Energy star RV got away with a lot of bs while he was racing and it would appear that Monster Energy is who really pulls the strings in SX racing. I guess the old saying of "the man who holds the purse rules the world" is very true in SX. 

Edited by BBA

It's so damn true. The Monster Energy star RV got away with a lot of bs while he was racing and it would appear that Monster Energy is who really pulls the strings in SX racing. I guess the old saying of "the man who holds the purse rules the world" is very true in SX.

...ever seen the Rothschilds

mansions / wealth ?

In our local roundy-round (Stock cars) series the tracks use what is called a "Race-ceiver". The race director has a microphone, each (every) competitor has an ear piece inside of their helmet. The race director can talk TO the competitors and the competitors can hear the race director. It's a strictly one-way communication device used for exactly this situation ("caution is out, trouble high, turn three", etc.)

I'm amazed that they don't have a similar system in Supercross.

HB

Why can't these clown "journalists" proof read their articles before sending them out?  

Why can't these clown "journalists" proof read their articles before sending them out?  

It's so bad in the MX industry.  I find an error just about every time I read a magazine.  Beta was running an ad with a typo for months.

one would think this was the first year of supercross with all the dumb ass mistakes that have been made.

I noticed there is not alot of flaggers as in the previous years.

It's so bad in the MX industry.  I find an error just about every time I read a magazine.  Beta was running an ad with a typo for months.

So... you take a bunch of old dirt bike racers and put them in charge of writing stuff AND you expect them to spell, use proper grammar and such? Seriously? Let's set some reasonable expectations! :lol:

DeCosters response seemed appropriate, you have a problem, fix it. No whining.

Dungey probably thinks he is owed a win. I think he will be highly motivated for the next few races.

DeCosters response seemed appropriate, you have a problem, fix it. No whining.

Dungey probably thinks he is owed a win. I think he will be highly motivated for the next few races.

Yeah betting against Dungey the next few races is a bad idea.

Yeah betting against Dungey the next few races is a bad idea.

Ah come on, you know Dungey will probably be very angry and make many mistakes next race. I'll give you two riders and I'll take RD?

Ah come on, you know Dungey will probably be very angry and make many mistakes next race. I'll give you two riders and I'll take RD?

Why do you want to bet on Dungey so badly?  Maybe I should Dungey and you should take 2 others?

Why do you want to bet on Dungey so badly?  Maybe I should Dungey and you should take 2 others?

Hmmmmmm :thinking: ........................Nope, .......I like it the way I figured it.

Dude... what record is Dungey currently setting?

Vegas says taking anyone against Dungey is a fool's bet.  You're better off working with two totally different riders Red, say maybe Baggett vs Peick or Tomac vs Roczen. 

Dude... what record is Dungey currently setting?

It was a rhetorical question. If it's really a bet that isn't massively one sided, then he should be ok with me taking Dungey right?

Vegas says taking anyone against Dungey is a fool's bet. You're better off working with two totally different riders Red, say maybe Baggett vs Peick or Tomac vs Roczen.

I know, which is why I suggested to BBA that I should get Dungey if it's a realistic bet. I tried to get him to give me the field vs Dungey last week, which I would have won.

I know, which is why I suggested to BBA that I should get Dungey if it's a realistic bet. I tried to get him to give me the field vs Dungey last week, which I would have won.

Yes, that's a much more fair bet when you consider Dungey has been 1st or 2nd in how many races now?  However, I'm still not sure that's a good bet.  It's fair when you look at the odds, but Dungey is so good right now that it's still one of those bets that I doubt you could even really feel good about if you have the field.