Yz 80 back tire

I have a 95 yz 80 and the back tire is wobbling ( side to side) I'm just wondering what it could be both the spacers are in.

Bearings probably need replacing

a few possibilities:

loose or missing spokes

bad wheel bearings

damaged hub / axle

Edited by mlatour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mikeybabbel
      Hey guys, I just picked up a running 03 yz125 a few weeks ago and upon tearing down the top end, I noticed the cylinder head looks a little beat up. Is it possible to just clean it up or am I better off just buying a new one? Thanks guys. 

• By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys I just bought a bike last night. So the seller said the bike will turn on but then die. We didn't try it because it was really late at night and it was raining (seat was wet). But he said if you bump start it, it will turn on and ride. So what do you think the problem is? I just want to make sure it runs... I probably won't be able to bump start it till Saturday (rain)... It's a four stroke, and I know absolutely nothing about them. Thanks.
    • By neonmarine
      Hey guys, 
      I've used this forum as a "guest" for awhile now and I thought I'd share my build now that it's all coming together.  The primary purpose of this project is to help me train for roadracing my 2009 R1 at lower speeds as well as giving me a cheap alternative to racing the big bike. 
      Here's what she looked like when I picked it up from a local shop.  Paid $800 cash for the bike as you see it with 17' rims, FMF pipe, EBC 250mm front rotor and clip on handle bars.

Fits PERFECT!

Shake down run at the Herrin Compound last summer:

As she sits today:

• By 125 yamaha guy
      i bought my yz125 from a dealer and they said that the clutch was broken so i bought it and it worked fine it would run move and everything and then it started to act up and now only first gear works barely though. when you put it in first it acts like its bogging down but its not and when you go into gears 2-5 it wont move i dont know whats wrong with it im assuming the clutch is slipping or something if you know please leave me a comment