Customizing helmet I hate the look of?

So I HATE the design on my helmet . Is there anyway I can change the look of it without having to spend $200 on a new helmet. I dont want to do something that looks shotty also which is why I am asking. 

Here is a picture

1ac629403517ae860beacb7beb49a78f.jpg

https://gyazo.com/1ac629403517ae860beacb7beb49a78f

Back in the day I went to a cycle shop and ordered a cool helmet graphics kit for my helmet, I recall it was from Troy Lee designs, and I even purchased his cool visor, it took some doing but the end result was sastifactory!

i think your helmet is pretty cool. I'd rock it. 

Either way, probably painting it is the best option. But unless you go to someone who is really skilled then you're going to end up with a solid color helmet. Yet if you do go to someone who is skilled with, say, an airbrush. Then you'll pay him more to repaint your helmet than a new one costs. 

My suggestion. Hit up the closeouts on Rocky Mountain. Buy last years model for 100 bucks or less.

Edited by d_man
  • Like 1

Leave it as is. Afterall you are not the one who has to look at it while riding.

I have never seen what my helmet looks like while riding. And I can honestly say I don't think I've looked at anyone else's other than maybe in the pit.