1982 XR250RCrankcase and Tranny Help Please

So I was riding in near dark and ran over a chain linked fence, took out the fence from the tire started in turned around and stupidly hit it again bringing the bike to a stop i started back up but seemed like the clutch was acting up. It then stalled and when I tried to kickover heard some clanking around in there, now even if you put all your weight on the kick it wont turn over or even budge. If i use a socket to turn the engine from the end in turns over freely. When i put it in gear and push it, it only has a slight resistance like its not fully in gear.

So I took the crankcase of and there was a spring in the bottom as well as another piece so having trouble finding where these pieces go inside the crank, really need a blown up view of the parts. Not sure if this is even going to fix my issue not sure where to look next the clutch basket or the dreaded tranny. But I would like to find some literature but the haynes is expensive and probably take weeks to ship and I really want to ride seeing as I just bought the bike and really only had the one ride but it was supposed to be a good bike and it was running well.

Any one have any suggestions or pictures or least know which years have the same engines. its 1982 Honda Xr 250R

heres a photo of the bike and the open crankcase not sure if that helps if anything looks suspicious to anyone

10402862_148937135498800_1955928031980798540_n.jpg

10329207_148936798832167_7878921895844978405_n.jpg

I found out that the piston blew up so trying to find where to get a replacement and make sure i get the right size. Also not sure about the cam chain tensioner obovioisly i had to remove the decompression cable so maybe that had an affect on the cam chain tensioner.