Looking for a pipe YZ125

I love my YZ125 in stock form, just despise the wearing and ugly looking pipe. I don't want to mess with the characteristics as I like the way it rides now but also would like something a bit nicer in finish, works or plated. Are there any pipes that maintain the same factory power but look better. Seems like everything from FMF, Pro Circuit, Bill's changes the characteristics. Thanks in advance! 

I run a BUD Racing HGS pipe with stock jetting. It is more fun to ride than the stock pipe,I'm getting a little more bottom and top end power but the mid range power is slightly less, not much though.My lap times were a little better with the BUD racing pipe.I have a picture for you.1170.JPG

I run a BUD Racing HGS pipe with stock jetting. It is more fun to ride than the stock pipe,I'm getting a little more bottom and top end power but the mid range power is slightly less, not much though.My lap times were a little better with the BUD racing pipe.I have a picture for you.attachicon.gif1170.JPG

Awesome thanks! I like the look of a works pipe, besides wd40 after every wash, do they really require that much more maintainence? Was looking at Bill's and Pro Circuit 

After each wash I dry the pipe with paper towel then I spray contact cleaner on the pipe and use a red scotch brite pad to get any light rust spots off and any browning of the pipe from the two stroke mixture.If you use wd 40 the pipe will get a ugly brown color from the oils in wd 40.I have a standard length r304 pro circuit silencer mounted with this pipe.

I have the fmf factory fatty on my bike since 06. I have only had to scotch bite it a few times after I wash it air it dry with the compressor wipe it with a light coating of atf type f motor oil. It lasts awhile before I have to do it again.

I run a BUD Racing HGS pipe with stock jetting. It is more fun to ride than the stock pipe,I'm getting a little more bottom and top end power but the mid range power is slightly less, not much though.My lap times were a little better with the BUD racing pipe.I have a picture for you.attachicon.gif1170.JPG

Sounds great what exhaust are you running with it?