Mounting a Damper with Roxx Offset Risers on an S?

I'd like to mount a damper with minimal alteration to my current riser and bar setup. I know I'll need to use some kind of upper bar clamp, I'm just wondering if there are any that will work with what I have.

I could always ditch them and go with a different bend if it's easier. As always pics are welcome. Thanks in advance!!

Ram mounts will have to go but that's ok

0D12D6CB-B8C6-474D-9303-58E7F06ABD4C.png

8C37F868-7853-4124-8303-D5821368BEDF.jpg

Edited by DRJH1999
  • Like 1

I'd like to mount a damper with minimal alteration to my current riser and bar setup. I know I'll need to use some kind of upper bar clamp, I'm just wondering if there are any that will work with what I have.

I could always ditch them and go with a different bend if it's easier. As always pics are welcome. Thanks in advance!!

Ram mounts will have to go but that's ok

0D12D6CB-B8C6-474D-9303-58E7F06ABD4C.png

Rox risers and Scott's don't work.....been there, dunn that.

001_zpsfbce6cbe.jpg

I had 2" Rox risers and I had to rotate them forward to make it work. You could get taller Rox risers (3 1/2") but then you risk not having long enough cables. My solution was just to bite the bullet and get a BRP triple made expressly for this situation.....

NewestbikepicsFeb2015016_zpsab2f5546.jpg

• Like 1

Nice, how much did that run you? Doesn't look cheap

Like PTGarcia says......check their website for current prices. I got mine a couple of years ago.......