Wheel Decision for 2016.5 450 FE-Best wheel Set?

Looking to roll a set of new rims and hubs on my first ever KTM, and it's 2016.5 FE edition. 

Does anyone have a set of the KTM Powerparts Kite's with the Excel's ?

Kite's with A60's

or 

Talon's with A60's

or

TCR's with A60's

open for any opinions. and post some pix's of your wheels sets

Best wheel on the market.

2016-03-03%2017.14.26_zpsmqxhv44l.jpg

SM Pro Wheels

I bought a set from FasterUSA in SoCal. They were great guys, the hubs look awesome, and prices are reasonable ($950 / set for polished hubs and black Excel Takasago rims at the time I purchased).

http://www.fasterusa.com/

Edited by skthom2320

I had A60's on my last bike (CRF) and was not happy at how much they dented up on me. I ride a lot of rock off-road stuff so it's expected, but I swear my regular Excels before them held up better.

Yeah I had A60's laced to stock hubs on my 350 I used to have.  I dented the front rim somehow.  It wasn't very significant, but it was definitely dented.  I picked up this SM Pro rear wheel so that I can use it for practice days and save my good rear tires.  I figured I'd use the better wheel over my stock 300XC rear wheel as the practice wheel since it will get more hours and will see more abuse, so hopefully it holds up better.  The first outing with this wheel will hopefully be this Thursday.

2016-03-19%2019.17.44_zpsk3tv9ewf.jpg

2016-03-20%2018.55.07_zpswup9cxa0.jpg

Edited by motonack

I have a set of SM Pro Wheels that have some hard hours on them, been perfect since day one...

I had 2 sets of SM Pro's and they were great wheels and stood up my abuse for a cpl of seasons so no complaints with them at all. I've been using Faster USA wheels for the last 2 seasons and they are great wheels and a great company to deal with. Their hubs are made in house in CA and unlike pretty much everyone else they use a double bearing on the drive side on the rear and their wheels use stock KTM wheel bearings and spacers. Great wheels at a very good price.

20160317_155528_zpsuqvgxmyd.jpeg

Edited by Mike_DeGaetano