Supercross MX = drug dealers

So I'm not on facebook but my wife is and those who have accounts have to read this shit. Mothers against death sports.

gse_multipart28082.jpg

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 8

I read that crap. By her definition, that would make Dungey the kingpin of the drug empire. :facepalm:

Well some would say... 

• Like 1

Pretty sad this was taken from this weekend. A 23 yr old cornerback who did actually play for the Baltimore Ravens was hit by a utv in an intersection and killed. Why they do this shit and not wear helmets I have no idea. Pretty dumb.

Other than that I've never had more than 4 grams on me while being chased by the cops. Does that make me a drug dealer?

• Like 6

That Facebook page is just trying to get attention and get a rise out of people, it's clearly working. 

• Like 1

Pretty sad this was taken from this weekend. A 23 yr old cornerback who did actually play for the Baltimore Ravens was hit by a utv in an intersection and killed. Why they do this shit and not wear helmets I have no idea. Pretty dumb.

Other than that I've never had more than 4 grams on me while being chased by the cops. Does that make me a drug dealer?

Nope, just goes from intent to distribute to personal use! Yay!
  • Like 1

Article i read on the NFL player said it was dark, he had no headlight, no helmet, and was on a public roadway... he made all the mistakes, no one else did.

• Like 1

I knew a pro who paid factory mechanics to transport tons of coke for him from 88-94ish. He was very popular among a certain group of riders during that era. He never got caught and owns ton of socal real estate and will never work a day in his life. 

In the early to mid 80s I knew a guy who raced every race as a privateer for years. He funded his racing by growing and selling mary j. He got caught, went to jail for 3 years, payed all his fines and what he called back drug taxes. When he got out he went to several safe deposit boxes and came home with around 4 million dollars. He owns a nice landscape company in northern California.  

• Like 4

Get your facts straight bro... it was midnight he was riding a dirt bike on the street with no headlight in the wrong direction, and hit a car not a utv. The guy was totally at fault plus he wasn't wearing a helmet. The guy did everything you needed to do to get on a dit bike. He got what he he deserved imo.

Worst part is he is giving the dirt bike community a bad name

• Like 3

Get your facts straight bro... it was midnight he was riding a dirt bike on the street with no headlight in the wrong direction, and hit a car not a utv. The guy was totally at fault plus he wasn't wearing a helmet. The guy did everything you needed to do to get on a dit bike. He got what he he deserved imo.

Worst part is he is giving the dirt bike community a bad name

You are right about the whole giving then us a bad name but he's not the first to do it. I'll never understand not wearing a helmet.

Never been to Miami. Is it pretty dark at 8pm?

1458528275615.jpg