Crf white brothers exhaust TOOO LOUUDDD! HELP

So I just bought a 2007 crf 250r it has white brothers dual carbon exhaust and holy hell is it loud. To loud for where I ride. Perfect for the track though. My first thought was no problem I'll just buy a single exhaust for the trails and use my dual for the track. Theennn....I saw the price 500 bucks for a new pipe and silencer. And that's the cheap ones. Is there anyway I could simply quiet it down without destroying two local banks.. Like spark arrestors I could put in both pipes. Links to what to buy or anything would help. Thanks!

1458524399233.jpg

Most mufflers need to be repacked pretty regularly, or they will get real loud.

Most mufflers need to be repacked pretty regularly, or they will get real loud.

I didn't think 4 strokes needed to be packed often

My yoshi rs4 instructions recommend repacking every 6-8hrs.....

ok sounds good should I get two packs for each muffler?

or will 1 pack work for both.

re pack both. Strangely enough its the left side is the loudest. 

Also see if you can get a quiet insert and a spark arrestor. That will help immensely 

Also see if you can get a quiet insert and a spark arrestor. That will help immensely

will any spark arrestor or quiet insert work with the exhaust. Will it work with both sides? Thanks so much for the help. Where can I order them.

I'm gonna pack both sides and then it that doesn't do it im gonna get the spark arrestor or the inserts.

A repack will technically help - but it wont be enough. We did this on a buddies 08, and it was still loud. Check with white brothers and they should be able to get you the right parts. 

A repack will technically help - but it wont be enough. We did this on a buddies 08, and it was still loud. Check with white brothers and they should be able to get you the right parts.

Ok man thanks for the help

Ok man thanks for the help

ok so I tried to contact them and they don't make the exhaust any more so do you think a yoshi spark arrestor or insert would work in the the pipes.

the automatic answer is no. That said, if it is a similar design and spec, one could modify it to fit. But that is a total guess on my part.