What bike should I get yz450f or crf450r 2016

Hello

I'm thinking of buy a new bike trying to decide between the Honda or yamaha 450

May consider a 250f be cuz of the price I and I'd go yamaha Honda suzuki or kawi but on a 250f I would need new suspension ASAP as I'm 245 6 4

450 I would be okay for a bit

I race mx almost every weekend but enjoy single track and hair scrambles as well

Also leaning towards the Honda as they are a lot more friendly at the Honda dealer..

Go with the yamaha. Such a great bike. Also its a tank!!. And honestly I think the yamaha looks way nicer. They are both amazing bikes. But like what boxcarwilly said. If they are more friendly I'm sure you could get a good deal

• Like 1

Go with the yamaha. Such a great bike. Also its a tank!!. And honestly I think the yamaha looks way nicer. They are both amazing bikes. But like what boxcarwilly said. If they are more friendly I'm sure you could get a good deal

Yes I like the looks of the yamaha I have a 09 yz450f and I raced my dad's 2010 yz450f but the guy at Honda is very friendly I have been in a few time looking and just got my fiance a 2015 crf150f from them

Yes I like the looks of the yamaha I have a 09 yz450f and I raced my dad's 2010 yz450f but the guy at Honda is very friendly I have been in a few time looking and just got my fiance a 2015 crf150f from them

The Honda is a great bike. I have the 250F and they share a lot of parts. I was skeptical about switching from KTM to a jap bike but it's a quality machine. Looking forward to getting it settled in!

• Like 1

The Honda is a great bike. I have the 250F and they share a lot of parts. I was skeptical about switching from KTM to a jap bike but it's a quality machine. Looking forward to getting it settled in!

What year is your 250 what type of ridding do you do